• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    She should have blasted that sucker.
    She did.

Comment

I applaud that lady! I don't think she could have handled that any better.

Comment

Cant say that I would have waited that long. He probably would have gotten shot when he came back if it were me.

Comment

She gave that mountain lion more warnings than i would have. The moment that joker turned to come at me I would have been looking for a shot. Glad to see she’s ok

Comment

Originally posted by Chase0305 View Post
            Cant say that I would have waited that long. He probably would have gotten shot when he came back if it were me.
            Same here.
            Extremely impressed at how well she held herself together. She did her best to scare it off.

Comment

Yep. Gotta go at em like a psychopath. Anything you can do to make them think HOLY F* THAT HUMAN IS RABID!

Those commenting on holding herself together, what was she supposed to do? Or what did you expect? I've been taught from day one, you make noise and act like a complete monster if you run into a cat, or even bears for that matter. Is there some other train of thought here?

Comment

Assuming she's of age, I'd like her to growl at me like that...

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Yep. Gotta go at em like a psychopath. Anything you can do to make them think HOLY F* THAT HUMAN IS RABID!

Those commenting on holding herself together, what was she supposed to do? Or what did you expect? I've been taught from day one, you make noise and act like a complete monster if you run into a cat, or even bears for that matter. Is there some other train of thought here?

Knowing what you should do and doing it without warning and under pressure is two different things. She did a fantastic job.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Have you ever had a real encounter with one? Everyone knows what your “supposed” to do. You can train all you want.... but when there is a real live mountain lion growling and hissing at you....I’m sure it’d be pretty f’n hard to keep your composure

Comment

Im more impressed with the word "Thwarts". Im not sure i would use that word on a possible life or death situation

Comment

My dyslexia read the title as "Girl with warts attacks mnt lion".

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Assuming she's of age, I'd like her to growl at me like that...
                          Weird

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                            Perv
                            Fify

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone taught her well.
                              All that and not a single "F" or "GD" on tape.

Comment

Don’t think I would’ve waited that long on the trigger ...

Comment

Working...
                                X