Weight loss scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss scale

Has anyone found a reliable weight loss scale for sale in our most popular stores here in the state? Or can you find betters scales at Amazon etc? Thanks in advance.

Bought one on amazon a few days ago, it was like $20. I’m happy with it .

Comment

they are not that complicated... buy one and step on it daily. If weight is going down, then your diet is working. If not, then scale is not problem.

Comment

I think most of em are probably off on way or another. I get on ours and it can give me three different readings in three try’s. I like the doctors office scales but they are a little outta my price range. Would like to hear from the guys in the weight loss challenge as well. Thanks David!

Comment

I bought mine at Target for like 25.00. Down 23 lbs since June.

Comment

Take a look at the arboleaf. Links to an app and keeps track of your weightloss and other things

Comment

Tag. Looking for one that links to my phone.

Comment

Dang Basser what have you stopped doing? I bought two books: Bigger,Leaner, Stronger and Bigger,Leaner,stronger The One Year Challenge. Both seem to be excellent reads. I have no aspirations of looking like Arnold (I’ll be back) but want to get below 200 pounds. Im 6’ 1” and 217 now. The problem: I have two (count em, two,) bulging disc in my back and my knees are shot. Oh I forgot. Broke my L1 in 2018.
                So, thus the reason for the book purchase. I need ideas to strengthen my back and my legs while losing weight and gaining muscle.

Comment

I am not doing anything special.. just cut down on my food portions and less out to eat.

The one thing that I feel is a big contributor is that around the June timeframes the wife and I achieved empty nest status, so there was no kids screaming at 6pm "Wheres Dinner". Wife and I eat very lite for Dinner, very few sweets in house, Little Debbie, etc. And walk dog 5 evenings a week.

Comment

Right. The wife goes out and buys salsa and chips etc etc. not her fault it’s mine for eating it. But it would help a lot if we were on the same page as far as diet.

Comment

I am pleased with mine. Its within half a pound every time I step on it, I know because I weighed myself on two other scales within a hour at the work shop and all read within a couple ounces of each other. You may get on it and be 2 ounces heavier 5 minutes later but it will never be more then a pound and half. Mine wasn't at least.

-Jack

Comment

Has anyone bought one of those scales that measure your body fat, water percentage, etc?

Comment

My scale is a lying, no count, good for nothing, sack of watered-down cow ****. We were pretty friendly until this week, but I make one visit to the Pickett House for Fried Chicken and my scale launches an attack against me. **** you, scale!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                            Has anyone bought one of those scales that measure your body fat, water percentage, etc?
                            yes the arboleaf does that. Keeps track of all that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              My scale is a lying, no count, good for nothing, sack of watered-down cow ****. We were pretty friendly until this week, but I make one visit to the Pickett House for Fried Chicken and my scale launches an attack against me. **** you, scale!!!!
                              I feel you pain had blue corn harvest for my B-day and we been fighting since!

Comment

Working...
                              X