Cuddelink camera questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddelink camera questions

Anybody have any real world experience with these cameras. $10 a month and up to 16 total cameras?? I know cuddebak makes good trail cameras just wondering if anyone has any experience with this actual “cell camera”

Yes there are some good threads here. Ill find a couple and post link

Comment

Thanks antlers they seem to be pretty darn handy

Comment

For years I was a Cuddeback only guy. No more, too many issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          No more, too many issues.
          I am currently running 4 cell cameras, $25/month each.

If I switched to a cuddieback camera(s) I could break even after 12 months with even more cameras online.

Could you elaborate on the problems you have with cuddieback cameras?

Did you have the cellular version? Any interaction with their support? Tyvm

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

I think people got a bad taste for cuddeback a few years ago but from what I can tell their new stuff is good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
              I think people got a bad taste for cuddeback a few years ago but from what I can tell their new stuff is good to go.
              So do I need to stick with the newer models? Do the the older models play well with the older models?

Feedback from others welcome. T y

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

My experience with them is documented in the link below. This was before the cell cameras were out. The cuddelink system worked as advertised and is great technology. My issue was and remains the cameras. Good quality photos, but not user friendly and when run side by side with traditional trail cams they took half as many pictures. Maybe the cameras have gotten better since then?

Comment

Working...
                X