"Black Friday" Cuddelink deal that you can get now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got word through a Cuddeback rep that they are putting on a hell of a deal for their "Black Friday Deal". They have select retailers that will be carrying the 2 Long Range IR remote camera package (will send pictures to the home cell camera) for $299 (usually $399). Within that package there will be a rebate card for a FREE Dual Cell Camera ($199 value). All you have to do is when you get the rebate card, is to go online to set up a yearly data plan for $120 (I believe it is Verizon only), send the card in with all your info and they will send you the Dual Cell Camera which is the camera that the remote cameras send pictures to that will then send pics to your email and/or text.

They are announcing the deal today but some retailers already have them in stock like Farmstead Outdoors and their shipping is free. They only have a limited supply they made of the 2 pack and once they are gone that will be it. So if you want to beat the rush, I suggest getting on ot now because they will sell out before Black Friday.

Comment

Thank you for posting this no tox....👍 I've been high centered on these for awhile.....think I'm going to pull the trigger

Comment

Sounds like a heck of a deal. Anyone have any experience with these, are they any good?

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by menglert View Post
          Sounds like a heck of a deal. Anyone have any experience with these, are they any good?

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
          Good thread about them that was up recently......

Just ordered 6.....hehehe

Comment

Just placed my order. Thanks for the heads up!! This will get me to 7 cameras on the network.

Comment

I wish they worked with att. I still might look into the cuddelink system.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                Thank you for posting this no tox....[emoji106] I've been high centered on these for awhile.....think I'm going to pull the trigger

This is a good way to get started on a multi camera system.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                  This is a good way to get started on a multi camera system.
                  I'm sure gonna' find out.... Hehehe

I've been studying them since the moment they were introduced. The general consensus seems to be they'll get the job done and done pretty well.

I sure do appreciate you tipping us off this am. Mine are already on the way.....just got the notice. I'm excited to receive them.....

Comment

trigger pulled!

Comment

Trying to find the info on the rebate specifically is it Verizon only confirmed?

Comment

Yep. Placed my order this morning, and already received tracking!

Comment

Originally posted by rockspringshunt View Post
                          Trying to find the info on the rebate specifically is it Verizon only confirmed?
                          Yes. It is Verizon only.

Comment

Bang! I'm in

Looking forward to the HELP setting up thread when it arrives!

Comment

Anyone have a link to the farmstead item? I can’t seem to find the deal.

Disregard. I found it on farmstead outdoors rather than farmstead archery. Thanks OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X