New , Old Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New , Old Boat

Pretty excited to have found this one owner Triton 22ft Sea flight .This thing was kept covered and the price was really really good. Anyone else run one of these old Triton boats? My plan is to run the freshly tuned up 150 Johnson and maybe next year or even two I'll repower it with a fresh four stroke and jack plate.

Anyone know , aren't these hulls all composite? Thanks for any feedback
    Attached Files

Very sought-after boat, what are you asking for her?

Comment

That boat looks very clean! How’d you find it? Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HaHa not for sale. payed less then 10 for her. I actually found it on Facebook Market place. The old man's wives listed it for him . He bought it brand new in 99 from Witt marine . I saw it listed and hauled tail yesterday, normally I wouldn't have been off from work but all the stars lined up. it was listed for a few hours.

Are these hulls all composite ?

Comment

I will have a really nice gatortrax tiller handle four stroke merc for sale soon

Comment

I wouldn’t repower that boat until that motor totally crapped out.

Comment

My good friend had one ,very good boat. We thrown a lot of them toothy slimy trout in his. Congratulationsyou might have to Google to see if it's a composite Hull. But it didn't matter to the fish

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Yeah thats my plan, Hopefully I will get some good use out of it. When the time is right or if it gives me to many issues then I will get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  My good friend had one ,very good boat. We thrown a lot of them toothy slimy trout in his. Congratulationsyou might have to Google to see if it's a composite Hull. But it didn't matter to the fish

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You sir are correct they dont care haha. I googled it just now and its looking like they are all composite and Triton quit making these because they claimed they were costing to much money to build .

Anyone else running one of these on green screen

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

I second this, use available cash to upgrade trolling motor, electronics, bimini, tires, etc.

Comment

Wow awesome deal on an awesome boat. And if it is not broke don't fix it. That motor ought to run a long time if you take care of it.

Comment

Starting point

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                          I will have a really nice gatortrax tiller handle four stroke merc for sale soon
                          Im listening...

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            I second this, use available cash to upgrade trolling motor, electronics, bimini, tires, etc.
                            It actually has a pretty clean motorguide trolling motor thats not pictured on it, Its no I pilot but looks good still. But you are correct I need a new good GPS, Whats a good user friendly basic GPS now days. My other boats have had Garmin and Hummingbird Helix. Not looking for the best just something that does its job for marking reefs and depth

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Im listening...
                              I just listed it for sale brother in the classifieds . Its a solid boat , I wished I could keep both but thats the only way I could talk my wife into this one for us and the kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X