No announcement yet.

2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I registered on pro boards. I will send money later today after I remember how to get back into my paypal account

Comment

Alright, I’m all set up and PayPal sent. Thank you for facilitating this. I know it’s a pain in the *****. Good luck gentlemen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picture of just the scale or we doing a body shot with guts hanging out?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
          Picture of just the scale or we doing a body shot with guts hanging out?

Haha I am ok with either. How about this. Let’s take both and post just the scale. Then if anyone wants to share a before and after at the end of the challenge they can.

Comment

So how many are we up to?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              Hey guys do me a favor and send friend and family when you send the money. I have had 3-4 get hit with the fee.

Real important thing to do guys so he doesn't get money taken out of the $20. When you put the amount $20.00, it will have something along the lines "paying for goods/service". You need to be watching for it as it is easy to miss. Once you see this, you can click on it and it will give you the option to select "sending to friend".

Comment

I'm in.
                Money sent and proboards account set up.
                If someone knows how you can get to the proboards via tapatalk, let me know. I only find proboards support.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  So how many are we up to?

When i get home I will update the spreadsheet but should be over 20

Comment

In. Signing up and sending $ tonight!

Comment

I’m in. PayPal sent and registered. David smith. Thanks for organizing this. Got a lot of weight to lose. Hopefully this will help keep me on track.

Comment

PayPal sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in. 6 months would probably be the healthy option.

Comment

We’re at 22 now. If you aren’t on the list and you tried to send money let me know. I have just been going off my received money list.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                              I'm in.
                              Money sent and proboards account set up.
                              If someone knows how you can get to the proboards via tapatalk, let me know. I only find proboards support.

I set up an account too but can’t seem to log in to the TBH contest. Been trying since yesterday [emoji2369]

Comment

Sent payment
                                I’ll register tonight [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X