Help me pick a pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick a pistol

Won a Facebook raffle, got a choice of several different Glocks, Sig 320 or CZ P-07 (suppressor ready with sights and threaded barrel). Any would be a 9mm. I’m leaning towards the Glock 19, due my familiarity with the platform, having competed with a G34 for years. I handled and shot one of the CZ’s a few years ago and liked it. Heard lots of good about the Sig.

Any thoughts or input from the peanut gallery?

g19 is a workhorse

It can be a carry gun, bedside, truck, you name it. Any reliability is top notch

Comment

Ditto on glock

Comment

Never shot any except a CZ75B that I used for qualification back when there was a semi auto and revolver qualification. The CZ put about 30 of the 50 rounds inside the smallest ring. The other 20 weren't far out of the ring and were my fault. Never a hiccup or stutter.

Comment

Anything but Glock.

Comment

G19 is hard to beat but since it’s free try something new. CZs are great pistols! Their polymer guns are like a HiPower and a Glock had a love child.

Comment

All you listed are good choices. It may be a matter of :
              Going with the Glock because of your knowledge base. Already having mags is a big plus.

Going with one of the others because you want to try something new. If you didn’t like it later on you can trade it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Which one feels and fits best in your hands not what someone else likes.

Comment

Tough call. You can’t go wrong with a glock. I like the CZ pistols too, but the suppressor ready / tall sight ones just look off to me. It’s purely an aesthetic thing though, and probably just me. Every sig I have shot, I have liked. I would need a more complete list of the glocks to make a final decision, but as of now I would go for the 320.

Maybe just look them all up on academy’s website and pick the one that retails for the most money. If it’s free, you might as well maximize the value!!!

Comment

I have a Sig 229 and it is a great gun, so I’m assuming the P320 would be great too.

Comment

I love Sig, own several. My Gen5 G19 is my new daily carry...even in a T-shirt and shorts. Love my Glocks.

Comment

Glock 19 for me would be a no brainer

Comment

No brainer for me. G19. If you don’t like it you’ll have 0 problems getting rid of it in the classifieds here

Comment

Glock.

Comment

I'll say one more for the CZ. It is the best "pointing" semi auto pistol I ever shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X