Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly riots

You just can't make this up:

At least 11 people were wounded during the overnight violence, with one Philadelphia officer saying: “Looters were shooting looters,” according to FOX 29’s Steve Keeley.

In one instance, thieves allegedly stole a 50-year-old man’s car after he had filled it with items that he had stolen from the stores, Keeley reported.

White reporter got jumped and had his mouth busted inside a Five Below store. I wonder if that changed his "peaceful protestors" narrative?

Comment

You just can't charge police officers with a knife anymore I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        White reporter got jumped and had his mouth busted inside a Five Below store. I wonder if that changed his "peaceful protestors" narrative?
        Lol. Why would you loot a Five Below Store?

Comment

The guys I saw running out on the video had basketballs and tennis shoes. I guess maybe there were some open NBA tryouts nearby? I'm not really sure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bball.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24636429
          Last edited by Chew; 10-28-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Saw a short news clip last night on one of the network TV channels ( I was flipping thru channels and stopped there for about 2 minutes)... They were looting a shopping center and had it well coordinated. The reporter stated that they started at the "Dollar General" then went to this store, then that store etc... The looters had guards posted and only let in "their people" to take goodies. They were shopping only not paying and just walking in and perusing the isles and getting what they wanted and walking out!! Not a cop in sight in the whole video!! What the hell is going on in this country?!! The reporter said the police were "completely overwhelmed"... yet no one was shot. No one was worked over with batons. No tear gas was deployed, nothing!! WHY?! I'll tell you why. Philly is a DemoKraut-run city and the leadership have the hand-cuffs and bobbles on LEO's so that they are not able to do their jobs, so they just leave the rioters/looters to do as they wish... I pray to God that this sort of thing does not happen in Texas! It's disgusting! If it does, and rioters/looters break into my business or home, I may be overwhelmed too, but there's gonna be a pile of dead bodies all around mine! It's time for Americans to stand up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              From what I've seen of his (Elijah Schaffer) youtube channel... he ain't in the "peaceful protestors" camp.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqony4NgFX4"]SHOCKING: This Is Biden’s America | Guest: Isabella DeLuca | Ep 96 - YouTube[/ame]

TBH, he's luck they didn't recognize/kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                From what I've seen of his (Elijah Schaffer) youtube channel... he ain't in the "peaceful protestors" camp.

SHOCKING: This Is Biden’s America | Guest: Isabella DeLuca | Ep 96 - YouTube

TBH, he's luck they didn't recognize/kill him.
                Yeah. I think I saw where he's actually a reporter for the Blaze network.

Comment

...and all of sudden Trump support in Philly skyrockets.

Comment

I suddenly realize why wal-mart doesn't want to carry firearms anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by LOC4L View Post
                      Hmm. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Saw a short news clip last night on one of the network TV channels ( I was flipping thru channels and stopped there for about 2 minutes)... They were looting a shopping center and had it well coordinated. The reporter stated that they started at the "Dollar General" then went to this store, then that store etc... The looters had guards posted and only let in "their people" to take goodies. They were shopping only not paying and just walking in and perusing the isles and getting what they wanted and walking out!! Not a cop in sight in the whole video!! What the hell is going on in this country?!! The reporter said the police were "completely overwhelmed"... yet no one was shot. No one was worked over with batons. No tear gas was deployed, nothing!! WHY?! I'll tell you why. Philly is a DemoKraut-run city and the leadership have the hand-cuffs and bobbles on LEO's so that they are not able to do their jobs, so they just leave the rioters/looters to do as they wish... I pray to God that this sort of thing does not happen in Texas! It's disgusting! If it does, and rioters/looters break into my business or home, I may be overwhelmed too, but there's gonna be a pile of dead bodies all around mine! It's time for Americans to stand up!!

It’s not gonna stop until a staggering amount of people are lined with chalk. It baffles me why good citizens haven’t starting shooting yet. Might as well? You get 50 people slinging lead and it would make for hard cases to solve.

Comment

saw on Twitter post

More looting at Walmart in Philadelphia, PA. They're running amok. Looks like some TVs for their hungry children. There literally is bread there, and I don't see anybody with a loaf.

Comment

Originally posted by LOC4L View Post
                            Yeah, Walmart, academy ect, would become instant armory’s
                            If they had any ammunition in inventory

Comment

A wall of hot lead will stop this crap. Should have already happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X