Clear All

Man I hate Houston

Came for a funeral and parked next to the hotel security office
    And my truck was burglarized, and my tire slashed
    Have no idea how the security guards missed the burglary :mad
    Toolbox messed up, inside ransacked, tire slashed
    Out on westhiemer in a 4 star hotel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-23-2020, 12:07 PM.

Sorry to hear that. I can’t stand thieves.

Comment

I am used to living in the country, way too many urban people, and the Covid-19 restrictions are crazy, looney tunes town

Comment

Me too, and you can add any other city that totals over 10,000 population.

Comment

I love my place at Toledo Bend, only bad thing about it is I have to drive thru Houston.

Comment

I am sorry to see that.

Main reasoned we bailed. Traffic, crime and crazy people.

Comment

Security saw it, because they were probably the ones that did it!

Comment

The hotel has more liability towards you if they have security on premises and your truck gets vandalized and/or broken into.......one of the main reasons most hotels and restaurants dont have security

Comment

Houston is beyond a cesspool. A couple more years to get the wife retired & we are out of this 3rd world dump of a city!
                  Sorry to see that. Common occurrence in this cesspool.

Comment

Dam Democrats!

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                      The hotel has more liability towards you if they have security on premises and your truck gets vandalized and/or broken into.......one of the main reasons most hotels and restaurants dont have security
                      Every hotel here has security...I come in at 4 am, and i see them sitting in the golf carts in the lot of numerous hotels.

OP, sorry for your luck. Westheimer is not a nice area, not one part of it. What did the hotel manager say when you talked him/her?

Comment

Did you have Trump stickers on your car?

Comment

Yeah, be careful of getting robbed while replacing the tire.

Comment

I like hogs better that thieves

Comment

Every hotel here has security...I come in at 4 am, and i see them sitting in the golf carts in the lot of numerous hotels.
                              I know, but even the security companies have to carry insurance incase something like this happens. Hotels have more at stake when they hire security and the security company has insurance policies to pay for things like this.......its just a matter of how far somebody wants to push it and what kinda damage was done. If you report this to your insurance agency sometimes they will ask if their was onsite security and ask for details, they do this because they go after that companies insurance on occasion

Comment

Working...
                              X