No announcement yet.

Live From the MMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking us along, and for all the pixels, as always. Congratulations on both of your does.

Comment

Congrats to both of you and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Congrats on some nice lop-eared freezer fillers fellers!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Had to make it official and post it on TBH

Congrats again killers! Those old photos are a blast from the past. Great stuff.

Comment

Nodding head in approval. Great job men. Thanks for taking us along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shootin' guys!!!!

Comment

Here is the footage of my afternoon. What wasn't mentioned last night is I followed up my doe with a couple opportunities on hogs. I believe I had some issue with my nocking/release as I got erratic arrow flight. I will figure out what happened tomorrow when I shoot my bow. I think it's likely a combination of rushing my shot and not being able to see well enough in the blind to get everything together.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH91TKgqbVs&t"]MMR Bowhunt October 26, 2020 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice, guys!

Comment

Wow Casey! What in the world...?

Still great video.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Wow Casey! What in the world...?

Still great video.
                      I struggled to get my release on the loop and get the arrow nocked in the darkness of the blind. It was very rushed trying to get it off. I'm likely too excitable in such a situation. Did I get the release set? Was the arrow nocked well? I couldn't tell you.

Live and learn.

Comment

Live From the MMR

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I struggled to get my release on the loop and get the arrow nocked in the darkness of the blind. It was very rushed trying to get it off. I'm likely too excitable in such a situation. Did I get the release set? Was the arrow nocked well? I couldn't tell you.

Live and learn.

I’m thinking the arrow might have been nocked under the release loop instead of in it. Doe arrow was a bullet but pig arrow looks to have started out very tail low

Comment

Great video Casey!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I’m thinking the arrow might have been nocked under the release loop instead of in it. Doe arrow was a bullet but pig arrow looks to have started out very tail low
                            Completely possible. I've never struggled so much to get ready for a shot.

Comment

Congrats guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                Completely possible. I've never struggled so much to get ready for a shot.
                                I noticed you’re pretty much a snap shooter in your gate deer video. Almost recurve-esque. Have you always been that way?

Comment

Working...
                                X