What is the best broadhead for deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best broadhead for deer

Morning, what do y’all reccomend? I used to like rage but for some reason my rage heads are all over the target while my fixed blades are accurate. What are you guys using? I want something accurate, not too heavy, and ideally will leave good blood.

A sharp one!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The one that goes through the heart/lung area, go with the consistently accurate one.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
        The one that goes through the heart/lung area, go with the consistently accurate one.
        I guess that’s what I need to practice and find out, I’ve had great luck with rage a couple years ago, last year my shots were off and now I see why, very suprised to see them landing all over the target, while field tips are bulls eye every shot.

Comment

Grim Reaper pro hades or magnus stingers.

Comment

Montec G5s

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
              I guess that’s what I need to practice and find out, I’ve had great luck with rage a couple years ago, last year my shots were off and now I see why, very suprised to see them landing all over the target, while field tips are bulls eye every shot.
              That is strange, mine have always hit the same as my field tips. I’d go visit my local archery shop to see if they could help figure it out.

Comment

"BEST" doesn't exist.

Shoot one that shoots well and is sharp, that is all that matters.

Comment

popcorn ready lol

Comment

I'd definitely get your bow checked out first. I shoot Swhacker.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                      Morning, what do y’all reccomend? I used to like rage but for some reason my rage heads are all over the target while my fixed blades are accurate. What are you guys using? I want something accurate, not too heavy, and ideally will leave good blood.
                      Originally posted by letsgoboys8204 View Post
                      popcorn ready lol

-Fixed blades
                      -Ford or Chevy half tons
                      -Low fence
                      -Ram or Ford Diesels
                      -6.5 Creedmoor IS better than a .308
                      -Your favorite college football team is terrible. Mine is better
                      -'Culling' low fence deer is a waste of time
                      - Yearling spikes should not be shot

You are welcome

Comment

Stay tuned to the "whatever I am shooting right now is the best made" by 40K different members. Good luck OP! I hope you can narrow down the hundreds of different answer you are about to receive.

One more note. If your bow cannot put a mechanical like Rage on target your bow is probably out of tune. You are just getting lucky with that fixed head...

Comment

The one that is cut on contact and flies the truest out of your bow. You may need to try several.

As stated above, there is no BEST, or the other companies would be out of business.

Comment

Muzzy MX-3 is what I have used for years. Don't know about best but I have never had any problems with them.

Comment

Isn't this like asking what's the best beer, or what's the best truck?

Comment

Working...
                              X