Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
    Stay off my creeks- them whitebass are mine. I scouted them years ago. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1677][emoji1683]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont you have some whiskey to be taking care of???.?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
      Dont you have some whiskey to be taking care of???.?

I drank it all when he shot the double drop buck..

Told he’s gone- that fool hasnt called or texted me all day. Lol

Comment

I drank it all when he shot the double drop buck..

Told he’s gone- that fool hasnt called or texted me all day. Lol

Hahaha once ya hit 200 club we no good for him....hahaha safe travels this week I'll only hunt your area a few times this week [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji867][emoji867]

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
          Hahaha once ya hit 200 club we no good for him....hahaha safe travels this week I'll only hunt your area a few times this week [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji867][emoji867]

I’m going Wednesday as the cool front pushes in.

I need to kill that black bear roaming out there before he eats someone.

Comment

I’m going Wednesday as the cool front pushes in.

I need to kill that black bear roaming out there before he eats someone.

Telling ya I wasnt getting out till I know he was gone....not like "ok he walking away" I needed hrs between us hahah when hes taller then the ragweed I knew my rage would only.**** him off

Comment

Stay off my creeks- them whitebass are mine. I scouted them years ago. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1677][emoji1683]

Lol, I’ve never laughed so hard. I’ll leave those little 10-11” ones for you lol. I’m after those big fatty slabs only. And I’m not posting pics on here when I start limiting. I’ll let a few people(including you) know via text when they hit!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                Lol, I’ve never laughed so hard. I’ll leave those little 10-11” ones for you lol. I’m after those big fatty slabs only. And I’m not posting pics on here when I start limiting. I’ll let a few people(including you) know via text when they hit!

You know me, I’m the goto Hybrid guy out there. You can have the whites. Those whites are the size of the gizzard shad we drift for hybrids! Lol

They will be in the creeks soon enough. Usually 2-3weekend of January!

Comment

You know me, I’m the goto Hybrid guy out there. You can have the whites. Those whites are the size of the gizzard shad we drift for hybrids! Lol

They will be in the creeks soon enough. Usually 2-3weekend of January!

You aren’t joking, I’m not the hybrid master but they are big and fun to catch on the lake! I’ll be after the whites January 11th, if not a little sooner, I just can’t help walking out with a limit on my shoulder from my previously scouted “honey holes” when some people can’t catch 2. People eyeballing your bait and still can’t catch them because they don’t know how to fish them on the creeks. Always a good time, plus my girls have a blast reeling some in.

Comment

Originally posted by 2oddBucks View Post
                    Good Hunt Saturday! Never get in my stand late but did this day , 8:45 and at 11: 30 the work begun!
                    Good one! Nice, dark horns too.

Comment

Looking into a cellular camera. Does Verizon or att have better service? ThankYou

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                        Looking into a cellular camera. Does Verizon or att have better service? ThankYou
                        AT&T. I have some Spypoint Micros out there already and no issues besides with Spypoint updates. They are on sale at Academy right now too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenmonstah View Post
                          AT&T. I have some Spypoint Micros out there already and no issues besides with Spypoint updates. They are on sale at Academy right now too.

ThankYou Sir!

Comment

Rain

Originally posted by verter View Post
                            Crap, looks like weather is going to screw up my hunting plans for does this week. 3 days of rain out of 4, super mad!!!
                            See more deer and hogs while its raining!

Comment

Dont forget tomorrow is buck.only!!!! Except for me it's buck or doe!!!!! [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji1][emoji1]

Comment

Anyone else hear the jackass racing up and down the road revving his engine?

Comment

Working...
                                X