Hallmark Channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallmark Channel?

Anybody else here that has a wife that will ALWAYS put this channel on while you're not in the room??
    GOOD GRIEF!!!
    It's the SAME plot on every movie!!!
    Guy meets girl. Both or one are already seeing someone. They end up having a "moment". Then, break up with the one they have been seeing. Then, the man and woman have a "misunderstanding" towards the end, but meet up one more time, clear up the "misunderstanding" and FALL IN LOVE.
    It's the same in every freakin' movie!!!

Watched a few of them, have ya? Seems like you know a lot about them

I read this to my wife, who laughed and said “he nailed it” haha

Comment

Totally untrue.....you forgot the part where he is cheating on her and is an abusive masochist who chases her to a car that won't start.....- Sorry I am thinking of Lifetime

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        Watched a few of them, have ya? Seems like you know a lot about them

I read this to my wife, who laughed and said “he nailed it” haha
        Well, when I'm on my days off, I'm working on clearing underbrush on my place. So I tend to come in after she gets home from work. I don't change the channel unless she says she has already seen this one and works vice versa when I'm watching Hannity!!
        I could go to the bedroom and watch what I want.

Comment

My wife also has it on all the time. Your lucky it's just when your not in the room. Mine has the DVR full of em.

Comment

My wife is like sp-bow's wife and has it on all the time... Even if she has seen the movie several times she still watches it again, and the Christmas in July movies are just too much for me. I go in the bed room and watch baseball or something.

Comment

My wife loves them, but thankfully she doesn’t watch them at the house. When I go to the in-laws though, my FIL watches them 24-7.

Comment

Yes the Christmas ones are the worst. I'll either go the the garage to watch TV or my neighbors and have a few adult pops.

Comment

Why is it as soon as I see one on the TV I know it is a Hallmark show ?

Comment

Yes the wife is into Christmas in July shows....ugh.

Comment

It’s dejavu all over again !

Comment

I read your description to my wife and daughter and asked what channel.

Wife said Lifetime. Daughter said Hallmark.

Wife than said, add a murder to description and that would be Lifetime.

Comment

Yep, she puts it on every Saturday & Sunday morning. I find that a good time to mow lawn or make something

Comment

Yup but we have multiple televisions so she's good.
                            She earns a good income and works hard for it. I'll not complain about whatever she watches. I'll just hang out in the other room and build up arrows, look at trail cam pics and go outside to shoot m bow.
                            Plus the bedroom TV comes with a bed. So I can nap through the reruns.

Gary

Comment

Only during Christmas, but in all fairness, the minute she leaves the room I put it on sports or hunting channel.

Comment

Working...
                              X