Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news..good luck

Comment

Every public land hunter’s dream! Congrats.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
          Well I can say that I have never had this happen to me. I've probably approached a solid 30-40 farmers about hunting those pesky deer only to be told to hit the road.
          Fail until you succeed.

Congrats and best of luck!

Comment

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Good for you !!! I remember when I was not yet a teen ager, my dad and I would drive up to the house, in an area we liked, and asked to hunt. Most of the time they were happy to have you. And they didn't mind when we shared our booty !!!

Comment

I would offer a nice, fresh backstrap to the gentleman for letting you hunt his land. That is awesome, congrats!

Comment

When growing up in upstate NY that is all we did. Knock on the door and ask permission and we never would get turned down. Its nothing like it is now or in most places in TX

Comment

Good Luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by northernhunter View Post
                      When growing up in upstate NY that is all we did. Knock on the door and ask permission and we never would get turned down. Its nothing like it is now or in most places in TX
                      Same... my dad had several places to hunt FOR FREE up there when I was growing up.

Comment

This guy was extremely nice. I have every intention on sharing what I harvest with him. Don’t meet many people these days that are friendly and open like that.

Comment

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Comment

Proof that good people are still here on earth!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. It’s why is still go ask. The worst that can happen is they tell you no. I’ve never had someone let me hunt their property but have been allowed through their property to access public lands before.

Comment

Working...
                                X