Looking to fill a crane hunt - Oct 30th Brownfield area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to fill a crane hunt - Oct 30th Brownfield area

Karla and I are going crane hunting on Sunday, Oct 30th with West Texas Safaris. We are going to Lubbock for the Tech vs Baylor game on Saturday and going to hunt on the way home on Sunday morning. The hunt is $300 per person and most likely hunting around Brownfield.

Let me know if anybody wants to join our group.

Discover world-class guided hunting experiences with West Texas Safaris, offering diverse hunts near Lubbock, Texas. Book yours today!

My wife and I have been talking about going to that game as well. This would be a fun way to end the weekend. I'll check with her and see if we can nail down a babysitter for the weekend. How quickly do you need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
      My wife and I have been talking about going to that game as well. This would be a fun way to end the weekend. I'll check with her and see if we can nail down a babysitter for the weekend. How quickly do you need to know?
      I do not have a time frame. They said they will mix our group if we don't get it filled. I would rather have a TBH crew.

Comment

Hope its not a night game

Comment

I am going to try to talk Mary into doing this. This sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
            Hope its not a night game
            Could be a short sleep!

Comment

We need 6 total to take the group private, so just 4 more.

Comment

Let me
                Ask the wife, this would be a blast

Comment

Cranes have become one of my favorite things to hunt. Y’all will have a blast!

Comment

Got the babysitter locked in, now to convince the wife we need to go crane hunting. I've never been but it's been high on the list for a while now.

Comment

One of the most fun wing shooting hunts out there if they cooperate. Oct 30th is pretty early so you’ll at least be on fresh birds but I wouldn’t be expecting the numbers that get there in mid Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                        Got the babysitter locked in, now to convince the wife we need to go crane hunting. I've never been but it's been high on the list for a while now.
                        It will be our first crane hunt as well. The wife one wants to mount for our trophy room.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          It will be our first crane hunt as well. The wife one wants to mount for our trophy room.
                          Mary and I are in. I called and asked about dogs and Nathan said that they have two, and encouraged me to bring Cash. She'll be green, but it would be good for her to see the other dogs work, and maybe at the end when they are all on the ground we can send her and get her some work.

If only Mary had a new shotgun to shoot...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                            Mary and I are in. I called and asked about dogs and Nathan said that they have two, and encouraged me to bring Cash. She'll be green, but it would be good for her to see the other dogs work, and maybe at the end when they are all on the ground we can send her and get her some work.

If only Mary had a new shotgun to shoot...
                            Bad ***. Karla will be so excited to meet Cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Bad ***. Karla will be so excited to meet Cash.
                              Mary is worried that she is too small to drag back a crane. The two of us can't hold her down to cut her toenails and she isn't strong enough to tote an 18 lb bird? Nah, she's got it. And she'll grow quite a bit between then and now.

Comment

Working...
                              X