Texas Cast and Blast Summer Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
    Cool story man! Awesome that your wife enjoys doing all that with you! Very few of us are as fortunate!
    She grew up on a golf course and never hunted or been around the outdoors until we started dating. It was fun for me to start as zero and teach her everything I know. There is no question, I am the watcher and she is the shooter in our family.

She is a hell of a golfer and turning into a great hunter as well. I look forward to more adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      She grew up on a golf course and never hunted or been around the outdoors until we started dating. It was fun for me to start as zero and teach her everything I know. There is no question, I am the watcher and she is the shooter in our family.

She is a hell of a golfer and turning into a great hunter as well. I look forward to more adventures.
      Congrats on living the dream Heath. You are a blessed man

Comment

Now that's a vacation done right! Food pics are awesome. Congrats to Karla on the BB

Amy wants me to get a crane mounted for the house too. It would take up so much dang room that I haven't done it yet. They look killer though if you have the space.

Comment

Man what an adventure. Congrats to you guys. And thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
            Now that's a vacation done right! Food pics are awesome. Congrats to Karla on the BB

Amy wants me to get a crane mounted for the house too. It would take up so much dang room that I haven't done it yet. They look killer though if you have the space.
            The crane is the only animal that Karla has already named. It will be called Frazier.......Frazier Crane.

Comment

A mounted crane would be pretty cool but its gonna take up a lot of room. I cant wait to see pics when you get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                A mounted crane would be pretty cool but its gonna take up a lot of room. I cant wait to see pics when you get it done!
                The plan is to a standing mount so it wouldn't take up as much room.

Comment

The crane is the only animal that Karla has already named. It will be called Frazier.......Frazier Crane.

Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The plan is to a standing mount so it wouldn't take up as much room.
                    That would be a pretty cool mount. We have them on my lease and have shot a few. Crazy how big they are and how good they eat! I dont want anything to do with a cooked goose or duck but these things are pretty dang good!

Comment

WOW! Great trip! Congrats Karla!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Blaze the black buck is on its way home!

Comment

Going to be a nice addition to the trophy room. That was an epic trip for you guys, well planned.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                            Going to be a nice addition to the trophy room. That was an epic trip for you guys, well planned.

He’s up already!

Comment

Working...
                            X