No announcement yet.

Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be maybe 10 folks on death row, once the 11th is convicted in court, the convict setting in the #1 spot gets to ride the lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Changing the subject a little but I was wondering what agencies were present at the arrest attempt?
      4 Atascosa County SO deputies shot him. Not sure if any others were present.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I suggest you do what's needed and spend some time in a reserve unit at your local PD. Not a ride along but actually working

I have a place west of centerville as well. I didn't seen 7 closed down on either of my last 2 trips during all this. I did see tdc employees parked on the side of the road and under a shade tree at the closed down jack in the box.

To add, we found out yesterday the Collins family lives not far from us. Outside of Tomball PD jurisdiction and not even in the same county

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Why would I spend time at a reserve unit? I have other responsibilities but thanks for the suggestion. I don't think it is wrong to ask questions that have been asked. You were the one getting defensive and covering for your fellow law officers. That's all good and admirable but 4 kids were killed and a grandpa so spare me if I dont care you get upset some questions are asked about how this was handled.

Transparency goes a long way

As far as the sheriff's dept I know of them and I like what I have heard. I think they do a great job but they weren't in charge.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand people being upset with the bus driver, the shotgun rider, the local law. As a former employee of the State you should be mad at who shook him down and inventoried his property before he got on the bus. That is where the major mistake was made made, Everything after that is just snowball effect. If you are wondering why they transported such a bad person, it happens daily. Sometimes with animals much worse than him.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
            I understand people being upset with the bus driver, the shotgun rider, the local law. As a former employee of the State you should be mad at who shook him down and inventoried his property before he got on the bus. That is where the major mistake was made made, Everything after that is just snowball effect. If you are wondering why they transported such a bad person, it happens daily. Sometimes with animals much worse than him.
            Agreed,
            Also seeing Texas has lots of prison breaks, Texas 7 , Martin Edward Gurule , this dude, probably a few I can’t remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
              Why would I spend time at a reserve unit? I have other responsibilities but thanks for the suggestion. I don't think it is wrong to ask questions that have been asked. You were the one getting defensive and covering for your fellow law officers. That's all good and admirable but 4 kids were killed and a grandpa so spare me if I dont care you get upset some questions are asked about how this was handled.

Transparency goes a long way

As far as the sheriff's dept I know of them and I like what I have heard. I think they do a great job but they weren't in charge.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
              Defensive? Not hardly.

I'm merely saying most people (this includes you) have zero clue about how any of this takes place. I tried to shed light on it and I'm "covering".

In reality, it's quite the opposite. I'd like to know more about these TDC people. If what I've been told is true evey single statement here holds zero water. But, if it is true I'd think TDCJ would have mentioned it. Maybe it comes out eventually

As for the sheriff's office, you do know small agencies call the rangers when they need them. It's not like they coming swooping down in a white shirt and a cowboy hat and take over?

Transparency....you have no idea how I conduct business. You assume ways to much. *that is defensive

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Atascosa Sheriff’s deputies performed flawlessly when they justifiably killed the animal when he threatened them with deadly force. Was good to see the LDP.

It’s disturbing and sad that the Tomball family including those kids were executed 1/2 mile from where the animal escaped. No words.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  What an awful story....praying for the family and friends who lost their loved ones.
                  Yes, really sad story on multiple levels.
                  Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Horrible situation
                  Yep, just not adding up. I will roll with poor search tactics as I cant accept it was a plot on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    They did good. Hats off to them.

Comment

Such a sad and terrible act of violence. Glad he was stopped. My prayers are with the family of the children and grandfather. As well as all involved.

Comment

Yep prayers for the family and everyone involved. As for the animal that killed those people, I hope the officers aim was off and he suffered about 8 superficial wounds before they shot him in the head.

Comment

Ran across this today.
                          Gonzalo Lopez (born 10 February 1976 - died 2 June 2022; Aged: 46 years old) was a recognized murderer, drug addict, prison escapee, and media face from

Shows his ethnicity as “white”…
                          Gonzalo Lopez doesn’t sound “white” to me…
                          Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Ran across this today.
                            Gonzalo Lopez (born 10 February 1976 - died 2 June 2022; Aged: 46 years old) was a recognized murderer, drug addict, prison escapee, and media face from

Shows his ethnicity as “white”…
                            Gonzalo Lopez doesn’t sound “white” to me…
                            Am I missing something?
                            Beto says HI

[emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Beto says HI

[emoji38]

True dat.

Comment

Beto who, Beto square pants