No announcement yet.

Any Family Law guys on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyers suck. Make her fear that you are capable of doing some stupid stuff now that you are at the end of your rope.

Comment

Don't even listen to SH. Lord what kinda stupid advice is that and wouldn't help him keeping his kids.

Flex you sound like a determined man and a great father. Keep up the fight and keep your head up
      Try and keep track of everything you can...her not seeing the kids not helping out with medical bills cs and everything you can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Lawyers suck. Make her fear that you are capable of doing some stupid stuff now that you are at the end of your rope.
        You win the dumb*** post of the day award. Congrats.

Comment

You probably already know this, but stay far away from this guy as possible and do not do anything that he says to do.

He is such a loose cannon and I dont even know if that is the right phrase to describe him.

Comment

Worth a shot

Comment

That would be the worst possible thing a feller could do in a divorce situation! Bad advice on your part.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                Worth a shot
                No, it is not. Absolutely not. 2nd worst advice on this thread. You are telling him to giver her a reason to get the kids, when he has full custody. What is wrong with some people's kids, I swear!

Comment

Praying for a resolution. Hang in There flex!

Comment

My goodness that is terrible advice. Yikes

Comment

Start twitching when you see her

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who peed in your yellow Corvette this am? Oooof. If he does that he will need a good CRIMINAL lawyer and a family lawyer would be of little utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Juddster View Post
                          Keep the faith friend. I know it’s hard, I’ve lived your nightmare. Couple of things i can say after living it:
                          Like i said, keep the faith, pray about it.
                          Do your best to stay positive in front of the kiddos about it.
                          One day you will look back & say it was tough times but worth it in the end.
                          I promise it does get better, i swore i would never marry again & go through that again, but an amazing woman made me reconsider. (But it did take me 15 years to do it)

I hope this helps some mentally, i know it don’t help with the here & now attorney issue.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add to this, the fact that you have custody of your kids says a ton about your character. Someone mentioned to document things, that’s sound advice, it sounds like she is the one with the issues, (other than money), i can tell you, the judge will want the kids to be Safe, so let her do the things that don’t make sense to normal people & you document them well. I agree that the system is broke, but all you can rely on is your faith and integrity, the rest will fall in place eventually. Love them babies & make sure they know you love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            You win the dumb*** post of the day award. Congrats.
                            Considering the source its not overly surprising.

Comment

I’m right there with you man. I’m 2 years into a divorce that is set for final trial in may. I have my kids and my soon to be ex wife on state supervision. She’s a documented many times over alcoholic and schizophrenic. The situation is terrible but I know it will end soon. We tried thru mediation but she won’t sign the papers. Mine is so nuts and ****** because I had everything premarriage and have full possession of my kids. Mine lawyered up thru a womens advocate group for domestic violence and abuse. I’ve never touched a woman that way much less my own wife. I did one time have to choke a bottle of pills out of her when she tried to kill herself on her second trip to rehab. Trust me mental hospitals, 5150s by the state, rehabs 3x this yr alone and she’s trying to say I’m the one who made her an addict because I work and take care of our kids. I love my wife more than anything in this world but when your not mentally right and you go around selling some bs story it’s like getting hit over and over in the head w a bat. I’m a solid 10k in lawyers on my side. She’s been thru 2 on her side both have dropped her. Trust me I look forward to my day in court. It will end. She hasn’t been around in 2 yrs now and see our kids maybe 5 times a year w a constable watching her. Cps was called on her. I mean you name it I’ve got it and I’m ready! Stay strong man know your not in at alone. Currently I’m sitting in Plano at childrens w my 10 yr old who’s been hospitalized for stomach issues. You got it stay in the fight you will figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Considering the source its not overly surprising.

Isn’t he a jp?

Comment

Working...
                                X