Y'all are good people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are good people.

We all don't always see eye to eye but we always pull together for somebody in need.
    I've confided in some of y'all and y'all have given good advice and and moral support.
    Life ain't easy all the time.
    I just want to let those of you who are going through difficult times know , you can reach out to the fine folks here and they will help in any way they can.
    Reach out, you don't have to weather the storm alone.
    I know . I'm in the same boat as you.
    Please continue prayers for His will to be done.

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    We all don't always see eye to eye but we always pull together for somebody in need.
    I've confided in some of y'all and y'all have given good advice and and moral support.
    Life ain't easy all the time.
    I just want to let those of you who are going through difficult times know , you can reach out to the fine folks here and they will help in any way they can.
    Reach out, you don't have to weather the storm alone.
    I know . I'm in the same boat as you.
    Please continue prayers for His will to be done.

I pray everyday that you won’t post picks of me in my underwear because nobody needs to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truly LMAO.
      I COULD HAVE WENT THE REST OF MY LIFE WITHOUT SAYING THAT
      Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I pray everyday that you won’t post picks of me in my underwear because nobody needs to see that.

Comment

Yes sir, the folks on here never cease to amaze me. In a world where the spotlight consistently shines on the bad I know I can log in and find a soft warm glow, come to think of it around the campfire is the perfect name. Keep your head up Bigthicketboy for this too shall pass.

Comment

We ate that pig Friday night.

Comment

Amen to that!!
            His Will Be Done!!!
            Let Go Let GOD
            Originally posted by TXPredatorMafia View Post
            Yes sir, the folks on here never cease to amaze me. In a world where the spotlight consistently shines on the bad I know I can log in and find a soft warm glow, come to think of it around the campfire is the perfect name. Keep your head up Bigthicketboy for this too shall pass.

Comment

Y'all are good people.

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
              Truly LMAO.
              I COULD HAVE WENT THE REST OF MY LIFE WITHOUT SAYING THAT

We going to do it again next year?

To be honest I think Leon kinda liked it[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

i can see you guys are truly close, but as a friend that will never spend that kind of time with you, Gods blessings onto you all.

Comment

Y'all are good people.

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  i can see you guys are truly close, but as a friend that will never spend that kind of time with you, Gods blessings onto you all.

I will tell you as you get to know some of these crazy sob’s around here it don’t get no better than being free!

Comment

Brother all you have to do is show up
                    And if you need help doing that just ask and we will make it happen.
                    It's all about fellowship.
                    I never knew or meet this brothers until Bownaza . But we started a friendship there that I'm sure will continue grow
                    But next year I'll bring extra swimming trunks.
                    Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

Comment

haha you boys are a mess, but yall already knew that. nice job on that swine by the way. the cooked one i mean, not black ice.

God's will be done. a better prayer is not possible. His will for us is that of a loving father. He wants good things for us knuckle heads.

Comment

Just so you know that picture of the whole pig on the smoker prompted me to bring one home Saturday dressed out the same way. I gave it to a leaseless friend of mine who will put it to good use.
                        Keep your head up [emoji106] and thanks for being part of the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          Just so you know that picture of the whole pig on the smoker prompted me to bring one home Saturday dressed out the same way. I gave it to a leaseless friend of mine who will put it to good use.
                          Keep your head up [emoji106] and thanks for being part of the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          KAP

Proud to be part of something so great.
                          Wish I could do half of what orhes do on here.

Comment

Great observation as to the people on TBH and awesome reminder. With all of the current technological toys and the constant bombardment of bad news we must take time to focus on Our Lord and His Word. Prayers up for the Lord's Will to take hold and lead us onto the path the Lord wants us to walk.

Prayers up for you and your family. As you mentioned life is not easy. prayers up for all of us that are struggling or will struggle in some manner. Prayers up that we see His Light and recognize that by following His Word we can ultimately be in His Kingdom.

Comment

BTB I’ve never met you but hopefully I get the chance one day. Your heart always seems to be in the right place. I can tell from your recent post that life has thrown you a curve ball that you’re having a hard time dealing with right now. Been there....own the t-shirt. A lot of us here on the GS have.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and push through it. It may or may not work out the way you want but you will survive and be stronger for it in the end. Good luck and prayers for ya sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X