Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go California! Democrats will sell out our country for votes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Absolutely. Everywhere. It’s also all that our Uber drivers complained about. The doorman at our hotel told us what neighborhoods they were worse in. Everyone there commented on it....almost apologetically. We stayed in the Financial District and awoke each morning to street crews cleaning up the trash where the homeless folks had upended garbage cans in the middle of the night looking for food or whatever. We met a couple in our hotel that witnessed a girl in the Tenderloin District shooting up on the sidewalk at 2:00 in the afternoon. I personally encountered a crazy man sharpening a fixed blade knife on the sidewalk and then hiding it in his grip and up his sleeve. Don’t know what his plans were, but I grabbed my wife and moved away. Literally everyone else was oblivious to his presence. He’s gonna hurt someone. We were told that the police are instructed not to harass them or even arrest them for anything short of assault. SanFran is a beautiful place that is turning into a **** hole. They even have a local app to report feces on the sidewalk. I didn’t see any of that, but yes, homeless people were everywhere we went. Austin will be right behind it if it doesn’t get a grip on things.

Correction: we didn’t encounter any in Chinatown. My assumption is that those folks take care of their own neighborhood and the homeless people have been run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow simply amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Wow simply amazing.

It was sad and honestly a little depressing. SF is a beautiful place to visit, but ****.

Comment

Wow Curt, that is for sure depressing! That's some real world reporting right there from a source the GS can trust! You know, there are signs upstream of the Niagara Falls on the Niagara River that warn about the approaching falls and the last set of signs are the ones that read "Point of no return"... Seems to me we Americans are on a similar river and that last set of signs are clearly visible up ahead and approaching fast as we sail downstream...

I pray America wakes up BEFORE those signs are in our collective rear view mirror, but I fear we won't ...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Wow Curt, that is for sure depressing! That's some real world reporting right there from a source the GS can trust! You know, there are signs upstream of the Niagara Falls on the Niagara River that warn about the approaching falls and the last set of signs are the ones that read "Point of no return"... Seems to me we Americans are on a similar river and that last set of signs are clearly visible up ahead and approaching fast as we sail downstream...

I pray America wakes up BEFORE those signs are in our collective rear view mirror, but I fear we won't ...

Nothing would make me happier than for this statement to be untrue. However, I fear you are correct. I’ve said many times lately that our country may be too far gone. What we are experiencing is the result of the leftist long game of the indoctrination of our educational system.

Comment

Absolutely. Everywhere. It’s also all that our Uber drivers complained about. The doorman at our hotel told us what neighborhoods they were worse in. Everyone there commented on it....almost apologetically. We stayed in the Financial District and awoke each morning to street crews cleaning up the trash where the homeless folks had upended garbage cans in the middle of the night looking for food or whatever. We met a couple in our hotel that witnessed a girl in the Tenderloin District shooting up on the sidewalk at 2:00 in the afternoon. I personally encountered a crazy man sharpening a fixed blade knife on the sidewalk and then hiding it in his grip and up his sleeve. Don’t know what his plans were, but I grabbed my wife and moved away. Literally everyone else was oblivious to his presence. He’s gonna hurt someone. We were told that the police are instructed not to harass them or even arrest them for anything short of assault. SanFran is a beautiful place that is turning into a **** hole. They even have a local app to report feces on the sidewalk. I didn’t see any of that, but yes, homeless people were everywhere we went. Austin will be right behind it if it doesn’t get a grip on things.

Correction: we didn’t encounter any in Chinatown. My assumption is that those folks take care of their own neighborhood and the homeless people have been run out.

Yep, my buddy just got back from CA, he was in the North part of the state that we grew up in and he basically said the same thing you did. He told me I would not even recognize Northern CA if I went back. I have not been back there for 12 years. When I say Northern CA, I mean top 1/4 of the state, not SF.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              [/B]

Nothing would make me happier than for this statement to be untrue. However, I fear you are correct. I’ve said many times lately that our country may be too far gone. What we are experiencing is the result of the leftist long game of the indoctrination of our educational system.
              Yessir, just look at the threads on here where the mear mention of God and prayer and the rule of God's law evokes all kinds of criticism and God bashing...

The left indeed has indoctrinated generations and done it very well. We haven't helped ourselves much either as we just don't stick together and we don't play their games... Deception goes against our moral fiber unlike the left... Their "Rules for Radicals" thrives on our inability to fight evil the way evil should be fought...

Comment

It is the same in Portland and Seattle as well. It is truly amazing the amount of homeless people in and out of town . Huge tent campgrounds and tiny home communities in every vacant lot , under bridges etc.

Comment

Working...
                X