Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
    Dated a gal like that 20 years ago, she had great personalities,
    You should have kept that one. Rarely do you find a woman who has all good personalities. They usually have multiple ones that differ day to day and certain times of the month. But they're anything but great sometimes.
    Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Ha I know, I’m not gonna lie, i’m proud to have a bow hunting, fly fishing gf. But sometimes she drives me bat chit crazy

Even the best ones go bat chit crazy once a month, same time of the month...every month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to look up "Cray Cray". Thought it was some sort of asian clay.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          You should have kept that one. Rarely do you find a woman who has all good personalities. They usually have multiple ones that differ day to day and certain times of the month. But they're anything but great sometimes.
          Her personalities weren't in her head, more around the waistline and upper chest area.......

Comment

Check out the Hot/Crazy matrix video, I think they had her in mind when they designed it. However......if they are going to be crazy, they better be hot!

Comment

Based off the Hot crazy chart she is above 'Bat ****' level if that's a real pic. Find you a fat girl to with low self-esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Based off the Hot crazy chart she is above 'Bat ****' level if that's a real pic. Find you a fat girl to with low self-esteem.
                Ah, the ol slump buster.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc"]Wife Zone Chart [OFFICIAL] Find a Girlfriend Or Pick the Perfect Wife- The Wife Zone Chart - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

This thread needs some input from webstertroy.

Comment

I have nothing. You guys have about covered it

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        I have no advice ( not qualified ) but it could be worse. My wife has left me 3 times in 12yrs. She has been gone for 2yrs this time, and now wants to come back.......feel better now?
                        WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                          Just gotta decide what your level of hot and crazy is.
                          This.
                          Last edited by basskicker24; 05-10-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            I have no advice ( not qualified ) but it could be worse. My wife has left me 3 times in 12yrs. She has been gone for 2yrs this time, and now wants to come back.......feel better now?
                            And you never got divorced? If not and she doesn't make a lot more money than you do that is one shrewd financial decision

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                              This thread needs some input from webstertroy.
                              Normally these threads really taper off pretty quick but 4 pages in and yall are still adding quality stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Nothing the good Dr. Ciaravino can’t fix!
                                I would say that the doctor has already made a visit [emoji12]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X