Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Lightning!!!!! 9.98 100M

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    I seen it on the news , he is getting screwed out of breaking the record. Claim he had help from tail winds .

That is normal for all track times... even on the professional level.

Comment

I seen it on the news , he is getting screwed out of breaking the record. Claim he had help from tail winds .
      That's also why they have an all conditions record - which he has at the moment.

Fastest All Condition time in the history of HS track.

Comment

Racism at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          I was just raised not to acknowledge skin color, creed, race or anything else when evaluating a persons achievements.

IMHO the talk should be of his time...not his skin color, but I know in today’s climate many folks just can’t get past that...

The young man is fast...that should be enough in my opinion...but I forgot what this crowd was...carry on.
          Bringing to light NOTHING at all and making an issue

Comment

My Ex-BIL got talked into a foot race by some guys in our shop once. These guys were bragging about how fast they were and how they had high school and collegiate track records. My BIL lined up in boots with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and beat those guy about like the one in that video did. They tried to talk him into going to see a Olympic coach but he didn't want to stop drinking and smoking to train for the Olympic trials.

Comment

Me and a buddy were drinking in his garage one night and ended up in a foot race in his alley. He got to do the countdown and got the jump on me, as we were nearing the finish line I knew I couldn't win so I tried to trip him, and missed. I didn't know how bad it was until my wife was yelling at me the next morning asking me why there was blood all over the sheets. Seems that my knees and elbows took a beating, as well as my best pair of blue jeans.

Moral of the story.... Always be the one that gets to do the countdown.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                Me and a buddy were drinking in his garage one night and ended up in a foot race in his alley. He got to do the countdown and got the jump on me, as we were nearing the finish line I knew I couldn't win so I tried to trip him, and missed. I didn't know how bad it was until my wife was yelling at me the next morning asking me why there was blood all over the sheets. Seems that my knees and elbows took a beating, as well as my best pair of blue jeans.

Moral of the story.... Always be the one that gets to do the countdown.
                Truth ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  I was just raised not to acknowledge skin color, creed, race or anything else when evaluating a persons achievements.

IMHO the talk should be of his time...not his skin color, but I know in today’s climate many folks just can’t get past that...

The young man is fast...that should be enough in my opinion...but I forgot what this crowd was...carry on.
                  I was raised to use descriptors. You know...That Burnadell is an OLD guy....That Mayhem is a SKINNY who should stay off ladders....That Mary is a FEMALE bowhunter....That Pushbutton2 is a LITERARY GENIUS.....That Death from Above comes up with some STUPID ****. When I do so, it helps people to better understand what or who I am describing. This sprinter was indeed WHITE. Landrover is BLACK. Louisgarcia is .....wait for it.....HISPANIC. Cajun Blake is a COONA55. Your being offended will never change any of that. Me? Well, I'm just a fat, American White guy who loves most people.....but not you.

Comment

I think with the wind blowing like it is I am going to go run and get someone to time it.

Maybe I can break the 4 minute mark...yes the 100.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I was raised to use descriptors. You know...That Burnadell is an OLD guy....That Mayhem is a SKINNY who should stay off ladders....That Mary is a FEMALE bowhunter....That Pushbutton2 is a LITERARY GENIUS.....That Death from Above comes up with some STUPID ****. When I do so, it helps people to better understand what or who I am describing. This sprinter was indeed WHITE. Landrover is BLACK. Louisgarcia is .....wait for it.....HISPANIC. Cajun Blake is a COONA55. Your being offended will never change any of that. Me? Well, I'm just a fat, American White guy who loves most people.....but not you.
                      Curt, can I ask which list I'm on?

Comment

i was raised to use descriptors. You know...that burnadell is an old guy....that mayhem is a skinny who should stay off ladders....that mary is a female bowhunter....that pushbutton2 is a literary genius.....that death from above comes up with some stupid ****. When i do so, it helps people to better understand what or who i am describing. this sprinter was indeed white. Landrover is black. Louisgarcia is .....wait for it.....hispanic. Cajun blake is a coona55. Your being offended will never change any of that. Me? Well, i'm just a fat, american white guy who loves most people.....but not you.
                        😂😂😂👍

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Racism at its finest
                          [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

And that Curt guy don’t mince words. Calls em like he sees em!

Comment

Holy crap straight fire[emoji91]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That Mayhem is a SKINNY who should stay off ladders....
                                AMEN!

Although I'm wondering what the rest of that should say... a skinny what?

Comment

Working...
                                X