MLF Lake Conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLF Lake Conroe

Any one going this week or weekend to watch the MLF boys do their thing on lake Conroe ? We are going tomorrow to watch the 2nd group fish , and maybe championship Sunday as well.

Not what I was hoping for when I clicked the thread ..

Comment

I was planning on going out Friday and maybe Sunday.

Comment

Practice round must have been yesterday 'cuz them 'spensive boats were all over the lake. Wondered what was going on yesterday, just didn't think to Google it and find out.

Comment

I will probably be out there on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope, im going to the salt to watch myself fish Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Nope, im going to the salt to watch myself fish Saturday.
              Can I follow you around. I won't bring my hole marker thingy. :-D

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

MLF Lake Conroe

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Can I follow you around. I won't bring my hole marker thingy. :-D

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sure, you can video it and put it on Facebook. People will think I’m big time. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s a charity catfish tournament for a young man (12) that has terminal cancer at Wolfies on Sunday. Tournament ends at 2 with a silent and live auction afterwards if y’all are in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    There’s a charity catfish tournament for a young man (12) that has terminal cancer at Wolfies on Sunday. Tournament ends at 2 with a silent and live auction afterwards if y’all are in the area.
                    Will do I’ll pass it on as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      yep.

Actually met the young man a couple years ago. He played baseball with a buddies kid. I may try and ride over there to spend some money

Comment

Check this out! Saw him fishing in there on my way into work this morning!

CONROE, Texas — The first honest-to-goodness Texas giant showed up earlier today, and with conditions gradually improving thanks to a steady sun, the third period is shaping up to be a barn-burner on Lake Conroe. We’re watching for major movement on SCORETRACKER. You can follow along with the action on MajorLeagueFishing.com or the MLF app. […]

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          Not what I was hoping for when I clicked the thread ..
                          I have to do a double take every time I see it on the TV guide.

Comment

Went today. Whole lot of nothing. No vendor booths at all. You may get lucky and see one of the pros walking around but that's few and far between. If you want to see the fishermen you need to be there after it's over and they show up at the stage. I wasn't going to wait until then so I got in the truck and left. If you are expecting anything remotely like the classic you will be disappointed.

Comment

Hmm I need to read the title better. I thought there was an I in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X