• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Dang that sucks, prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up for her!!! Always tough to see your kid hurt doing something they love.

Comment

get her to texas childrens in houston,,, they saved my daughters life when no one else had a freaking clue what was going on,, she had maybe 2 hours to live when we got her there,, a doctor meet us in the parking garage with a gurney,,

Comment

Prayers up Brandon - always love reading your updates.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

I betting she will ride in a cast. Good luck.

Comment

Hate to hear. Prayers for y'all....

Comment

Dang it! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. Heal up quick!

Comment

Oh WOW! That is a kick in the gut!! So sorry for Riley. Like someone posted, she's young, tough and has that never quit attitude. She'll bounce back quick. At least that is my prayer.
                        You please tell her for me that I will indeed be praying specifically for healing quickly, and to keep that attitude going. She's one of my hero's (well heroine's I should say)...

Lord, we know You do special works for the little ones. This sweet, sweet lady is one of Yours. We ask You to heal her and restore here arm to its former perfection. Keep her away from pain and give her comfort. Make her another strong witness to Your awesome limitless power to care for Your own. Lord comfort her dad as he cares and supports her, her mom as well... give them all peace knowing that You are in control. We look forward to what You will do in this Lord, in the powerful healing name of Jesus Christ our Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Hey Brandon, just think of all the doting and attention she'll get at Bownanza!! Oh yea, that's gonna be good!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Cowgirl up!!

Comment

Not what we needed tonight..

Prayers up for her. Sucks but I’m sure with the right coaching and heart she’ll finish up fine.

Isn’t Dell Children’s one of the top facilities in the state? Can’t believe the Docs didn’t know what to do and put those nasty *** horse poop boots up on her bed in the hospital while they fixed her up...
                            Last edited by Smart; 02-01-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear this especially since she has worked so hard, bit let down for sure. She sure doesn't look happy about the situation. Good luck on the recovery for her

Comment

Prayers up for both of Y'all Brandon. Hope the recovery goes smooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X