Looking for a job... Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a job... Suggestions?

So our present school has decided to hire a different head coach. Thus is the life of a coach in Texas. We're looking to move this summer, then, and my husband (his handle is Coach) is looking to get out of education.

Obviously, as a coach, he has had lots of experience in training, management, and leadership, and those skills will be very valuable in other fields, although his dream job would be to be a game ranch manager.

We'd really like to get back to Kerr County. I'm hoping to get back into teaching because our youngest will be in Kindergarten. I'm a certified ag teacher but I want to teach career and college readiness (resume building, job interview skills, budgeting, how to balance a checkbook, etc.). Hopefully I can teach and still keep up with my website, www.MyWildKitchen.com.

So, if anyone has any connections or leads on jobs, we'd love to talk about it! Send us a PM or leave a comment here.

Thanks for your input!

I know this no help with your topic, but i clicked your link and love your site! Glad you posted it in your thread. Good luck with your career moves

Comment

I'm no help at all with a job recommendation, but your website is really cool...... added to my favorite list!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

We are hiring in Fort Worth but can’t help in the Hill country. Good luck to y’all though.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
          I know this no help with your topic, but i clicked your link and love your site! Glad you posted it in your thread. Good luck with your career moves
          Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          I'm no help at all with a job recommendation, but your website is really cool...... added to my favorite list!!!
          Thank y'all! It's been a very fun (and delicious!) journey! I'm glad you like it!

Comment

Leakey can be pretty clannish that's for sure.

Good luck on finding a place in Kerr County, that's a nice place to be.

Oh and thanks for the link...good stuff you have there.

Comment

Good luck to yall. I have made that sika roast recipe several times most recently just a few days ago. Simple and delicious.

Comment

Love the website! Good luck!

Comment

Have Facebook? Contact Ryan Longer. I know he's always looking for guides out by Kerrville. May know someone who needs a ranch manager it there.

Comment

Good luck to yall!! It's that time of year for the coaching carousel to start...contracts are coming up! Hope y'all find what you're looking for!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be more than happy to have someone with so much experience on my team. Unfortunately, not able to offer full time work. I just took over the movie theater around here. Would love to buy y'all a drink or talk hunting when you get back to the Hill Country, though. Used to be an athletic performance coach/personal trainer in the area...can certainly say we need more around. Best of luck on your search!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        Leakey can be pretty clannish that's for sure.

Good luck on finding a place in Kerr County, that's a nice place to be.

Oh and thanks for the link...good stuff you have there.
                        Thank you. We love the people here in Leakey, but Kerrville/Mountain Home has been home for over a decade. If we could get back there and settle down we feel like that'd be the best place to be.

And I'm glad you like the recipes!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Good luck to yall. I have made that sika roast recipe several times most recently just a few days ago. Simple and delicious.
                          Love that recipe!

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                            Have Facebook? Contact Ryan Longer. I know he's always looking for guides out by Kerrville. May know someone who needs a ranch manager it there.
                            I'll be sure to share this with Coach! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
                              I'd be more than happy to have someone with so much experience on my team. Unfortunately, not able to offer full time work. I just took over the movie theater around here. Would love to buy y'all a drink or talk hunting when you get back to the Hill Country, though. Used to be an athletic performance coach/personal trainer in the area...can certainly say we need more around. Best of luck on your search!!
                              That would be awesome. I took the kids to the movies there a few weeks ago. It was packed! I hope business is treating you well!

Comment

Working...
                              X