Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Predator Call Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Predator Call Recommendations?

What do you folks use? Researching, had a FoxPro before my TBH son took it a few years ago.

Now I'm wanting to get into "off season" predator/hog, etc. fun.

Which ones do you like....will be hunting yotes, bob cats, fox, lions are in our area....would really like to call in hogs.

Thanks....

Foxpro. I use the Fusion. Great caller. Easy to use

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

ty

Comment

Anything foxpro.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
          Anything foxpro.
          X2

Comment

I use the Primos Alpha Dog with great results. I had one of the lower end Foxpro callers and it was not near as loud as my Primos.

Comment

I also have an alpha dog I’ve been using for at least 5 years and it’s a good call
              Think fox pro is a sure bet too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                I use the Primos Alpha Dog with great results. I had one of the lower end Foxpro callers and it was not near as loud as my Primos.
                Thanks Bone...after all the research, YouTube, reviews...this is what I'm leaning to and it's on sale at Cablea's for less than what I can buy it for on Amazon. Reviews are very good so unless I see something different by tomorrow morning...well, taking a drive with Momma and having a Elk Burger at the big C tomorrow...

Comment

Fox pro

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    Thanks Bone...after all the research, YouTube, reviews...this is what I'm leaning to and it's on sale at Cablea's for less than what I can buy it for on Amazon. Reviews are very good so unless I see something different by tomorrow morning...well, taking a drive with Momma and having a Elk Burger at the big C tomorrow...
                    You bet.

Comment

I've got an Alpha Dog, and although I haven't used it for predator hunting yet, it worked like magic on spring turkeys!

Comment

Foxy

Comment

FoxPro would be my first choice. Johnny Stewart would come in at a really close second. For strictly predators anyways.

If you're throwing hogs into the mix you might check out the Convergent Bullet HP. I don't personally have any experience with it but I know that the guys producing the sounds to call in those hogs and predators for dang sure know what they're doing so I know it's got to be a good quality call and sounds.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 12-11-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Buy Once Cry Once.... Do yourself a favor and Buy a Foxpro

Comment

I really like the newer lucky duck model that's come out. Worth a look.

Comment

Working...
                              X