Sea World discounts - Do's/Don'ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea World discounts - Do's/Don'ts

Planning on taking the kids to Sea World (San Antonio) over Spring Break. Curious if anyone has any insight to find discount tickets, other ways to save money, do's and don'ts. We will try to make it one full day and won't do the Aquatica piece.

Haven’t been in awhile. But, do not leave anything in your car lot of auto break ins around there.

Comment

Ride the big rides as soon as you get there.

Comment

Don’t sit to close to killer whale show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pay close attention to the show times and schedule your day as best possible. Also the meal ticket is a waste as you will wait in line more than you’ll eat. The key is to get done with one thing and go right into the next. Otherwise you’ll spend most of your day waiting in line. You want to be on a ride or in a show when another show lets out. Then as all those people start waiting in line for the next thing you’re getting off the ride and going to the show they just got out of

Comment

eat before you get there and eat after you leave. If you plan to be there all day eat lunch at an off time when everyone else will be eating. Save time at lunch lines and less lines at the attractions. I wouldn't waste time looking for discounts in tickets that don't come from a known source because of scams. If you have kids take small snacks, change of clothes and a towel. Have fun.

Comment

Go see the killer whale show..might be the last time you ever get to see one in captivity.

Comment

I might be wrong. But doesn't pizza hut or one of the pizza places. Hand out coupons when buy pizza. H. e. b. might sale discounted tickets.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                  Haven’t been in awhile. But, do not leave anything in your car lot of auto break ins around there.

This right here. Notorious for thieves at Sea World.

Comment

Bump- we’re also looking to go there one day over spring break. Any recommendations on a place to stay?

Comment

Don't go over spring break or any other holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                        Bump- we’re also looking to go there one day over spring break. Any recommendations on a place to stay?

If we don’t stay down town we stay next to the airport . Can’t remember the name of the hotel . It’s tucked away off the Hiway .

Comment

Working...
                        X