X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
    Moms canal in corpus
    Buncha dead bait
    Man I bet that smells great with this warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post

What motor are you going with???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Beautiful! Any update?
        On monday or tuesday when I spoke to them my boat was #9 in the rigging lineup and they were on #5. I think they can rig 3 at a time. So it shouldn't be much longer. It sounded like they had almost everything. The trolling motor was a maybe on availability but he thought everything else was in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          What motor are you going with???
          350 Verado

Two power poles on the jackplate, Bob's jackplate, 36v Terrova, 9" Garmin, wade ladder, modest stereo, vhf, etc. I'm gonna have Safe Floor installed as soon as they can do it. The livewell in front of the console is insulated so I can use it for my drink cooler. Fish box under the leaning post. Steps to get up on the front deck with room between them for a cooler when I need it, two storage compartments up front, livewel and 2 storage compartments in the rear, 2 cranking batteries, 3 trolling motor batteries and the Power Pole Charge battery management system. I think that is about it.

Comment

Glenn, That is a great lookin rig!Congrats!

Comment

pretty boat Glenn, pretty boat

Comment

Thanks guys, it's been a long time coming. I should have done it a couple years ago but I get a little bit attached or something. IDK. It was time.

This one will need a new home in 18 months or so. So y'all start saving your pennies. Someone is gonna need a nice boat.

Comment

350 Verado

Two power poles on the jackplate, Bob's jackplate, 36v Terrova, 9" Garmin, wade ladder, modest stereo, vhf, etc. I'm gonna have Safe Floor installed as soon as they can do it. The livewell in front of the console is insulated so I can use it for my drink cooler. Fish box under the leaning post. Steps to get up on the front deck with room between them for a cooler when I need it, two storage compartments up front, livewel and 2 storage compartments in the rear, 2 cranking batteries, 3 trolling motor batteries and the Power Pole Charge battery management system. I think that is about it.

Nice. Those have power steering correct?

I’m not a Mercury hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

T

This one will need a new home in 18 months or so. So y'all start saving your pennies. Someone is gonna need a nice boat.
                    I'm gonna start buying some lotto tickets. LOL!

Comment

One thing is for sure, you won’t be underpowered. Lol. Looking forward to fishing off of it this summer.

Comment

So much for following Glenn to his spots! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Nice. Those have power steering correct?

I’m not a Mercury hater.
                          Yes. Correct. It feels odd when you run one. To me at least. It's hard to explain but it just isn't exactly the same as how a regular steering system works. I feel like I have to constantly bump it just a tiny tiny bit one way or the other to keep on a line. Like with regular steering it's easier to get it to run a straight line for some reason. I'm sure I'll get use to it. The other thing is when you kill the motor it is real hard to turn the motor. I use motor position to adjust my drifts very often. I am not sure I'll be able to do that near as much. And it's hard for me to remember to get my motor where I want it before I kill it. If I have Popeye forearms in August y'all will know what's up.

I guess I should point out I have been running my new boat's twin since I sold my old boat.

Comment

Nice boat Glenn.

I’m sure you know this but do not let anyone turn the steering wheel when it’s not running. That power steering will drain the battery quick

Comment

Honestly I didn't know that. It's new to me.

Comment

Honestly I didn't know that. It's new to me.

That system has a huge draw on the batteries.

Also if you ever want to hear that Verado sing and open up, let me know I have a spare ECU that is flashed. [emoji44][emoji44][emoji570][emoji100][emoji100]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X