$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
    Alright. Been doing this crap all day. My ETH is gone but I do not see the ELONONE in the MetaMask wallet. How long does it take to show up?

Get the Zerion app and add you Metamask wallet to it and the shares will be there. Never figured out how to view the shares in Metamask

Comment

I’m trying to go from Trust Wallet to uniswap. They are linked but it keeps saying insufficient funds and it won’t let me back down the trade amount to get under the fees. I can’t input any amount it just does it for me. But won’t work. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

On Robinhood I can see the total value of my dogecoin, with the graphical history. Can I do that in MetaMask or similar with elenone? I got about half a billion earlier today. No problem other than about $40 in miner fees.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
            On Robinhood I can see the total value of my dogecoin, with the graphical history. Can I do that in MetaMask or similar with elenone? I got about half a billion earlier today. No problem other than about $40 in miner fees.
            Download Zerion app and connect your wallet to it. You’ll be able to see it.

Comment

Now when uniswap try’s to make the transaction it sends me back to Trust Wallet and Trust wallet says warning deep link not supported. Then uniswap says to confirm in wallet. What does that mean?

Comment

Looks like it has been kinda holding where it is today I haven’t lost any but haven’t made any money. I am gonna have to double my money to get the miner fees back lol. But at the price it is now it could do a lot more than double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I spent all day, a stuffed tenderloin and the advice from Sleepy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Download Zerion app and connect your wallet to it. You’ll be able to see it.
                    When I click on connect a wallet, then select MetaMask, it opens MetaMask but doesn’t do anything else? What then?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Looks like it has been kinda holding where it is today I haven’t lost any but haven’t made any money. I am gonna have to double my money to get the miner fees back lol. But at the price it is now it could do a lot more than double.

She’s got to have a slow day here and there my man
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                        When I click on connect a wallet, then select MetaMask, it opens MetaMask but doesn’t do anything else? What then?
                        After you do it the first time, your wallet is now connected. Now when you open uniswap, just click connect wallet and it will keep you in uniswap to make the ETH —> Elonone swap

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

It just took a good spike! You will make it back and some

Comment

There is a Elonone owners private group on Facebook now too

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel like flying cars are easier to understand. It shouldn't take this long to figure out how to do this.

By the way, I believe the miner fees are so high because of the current price of etheric which is record highs.

Ethgas.watch 《---- go here to see the price of "gas" which is what determines miner fees.

Comment

Giving this another shot around 8 am as that was slower today. Hopefully we all end up with lambo's and annual grandslams.

Comment

Working...
                                X