TBH Offshore/Bay Fishing Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Offshore/Bay Fishing Trip

Anyone in the mood to go on a bay or offshore trip with just TBH members? I don't own a boat but itching to hit the saltwater! We could get a group together and split a charter. Anyone interested?

If anyone has a sea worthy boat (range of 300 miles) to run to the floaters, I’m game. I have all the tackle to fish tuna. Crewed boats out there for years if anyone needs help.

Comment

Sounds fun. When are you thinking? At the very least I would like to keep up with the adventure if those going shared on here

Comment

I'm thinking we get a group of 5-6 or more and put in $200-250 a piece and charter a boat for a day. I have had a blast fishing rigs off of Galveston or catching snapper in the deeper stuff. We might be able to find a TBH'r that wants to let us pay for his fuel and a nice tip. Just wanting to catch good eating saltwater fish.

Comment

Easy trip is charter the boat out of Freeport. I think it is Bluefin maybe. Went once with them. They are mostly bottom fishing- snaps- grouper- etc. It took up to 9 i think.

Comment

I am game for offshore, as long as it's not just a snapper trip.

Comment

Interesting... Depending on the date I’d be interested in throwing in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that sounds like fun

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Easy trip is charter the boat out of Freeport. I think it is Bluefin maybe. Went once with them. They are mostly bottom fishing- snaps- grouper- etc. It took up to 9 i think.

Y'all toss some dates out. Definitely want to get something out together.

Comment

Hey dont wait on me. Im not even in area until September at earliest

Comment

Keep me updated brother on dates you are thinking

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          That was a good trip Glen! I remember we went a couple weeks right after Harvey flooded my house. I almost didn't go because of all the troubles but yall talked me into it and paid my way! Good times and good friends!

Good boat and crew I would definately go again!

Comment

Timing could be tricky, need to get calm seas and not have a hurricane sniffing the gulf but should be a good time.

Comment

I would definitely be interested. I enjoyed the Hell out of the TBH tuna trip. It was good fishing and great company.I have tuna tackle as well if needed.
                              I would also be down for a trip to the Chandelier islands..

Comment

Working...
                              X