No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any clue why my ETH isn’t showing up in MetaMask from Coinbase after i transfer? I get the text verification and have been trying since last night. It’s just not showing up. Thanks

Comment

So I have both MM, and TW now.
      Has anyone done it with TW?
      If so, any special instructions?
      Gonna delve off into it and see how far I can get.
      This review is from MM.
      Can someone expound?
      How does someone who doesn't have a clue, avoid doing something like this?
      MM has pretty crappy reviews all the way around, so...
      Do you just wing it, and hope for the best or...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        So I have both MM, and TW now.
        Has anyone done it with TW?
        If so, any special instructions?
        Gonna delve off into it and see how far I can get.
        This review is from MM.
        Can someone expound?
        How does someone who doesn't have a clue, avoid doing something like this?
        MM has pretty crappy reviews all the way around, so...
        Do you just wing it, and hope for the best or...
        So my MM shows how many elonone I have but not a USD value... wondering if I'm experiencing what your post is about.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
          So my MM shows how many elonone I have but not a USD value... wondering if I'm experiencing what your post is about.
          Download the Zerion app and connect your MM. it will show what you have.

Or go to the Uniswap page, connect your MM wallet then in the top selection put the Elon as if you were trading back ELON for ETH. “Do not hit swap”!

Hit “Max” and it will show you USD value

Comment

Soooo confusing but I have an 18 pack and all day. Thanks for the advise

Comment

I’m dumb as a rock. I can’t figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                I had to buy it in Coinbase, then move it to Metamask, then purchase through the link in the video, then track in the Zerion app. The Astroelon won’t show up in Metamask.

Not sure what to do if you ever want to sell this stuff, but I’ve got enough that if it ever sniffs $.01 I’ll be able to hunt whatever I want whenever I want and give a ton to the church and other charities we support.
                Ok. So I put $300 in Coinbase. Now what?

Comment

Wallet address I tapped copied. But how do I move to MetaMask

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                    Wallet address I tapped copied. But how do I move to MetaMask
                    If your coinbase is funded, go to MetaMask and go into your eth wallet. At the top hit the receive button and copy your MetaMask wallet address and go back to coinbase. Now you send the eth there to the address of your MetaMask wallet. Make certain you are using the address of your MetaMask ETH wallet to send to and make certain you are sending ETH from coinbase.

After 5 minutes, it should show up in your MetaMask account.

Comment

I’m to the point that I have the ETH in my MetaMask. I’m having problems converting through the Uniswap

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                        I’m to the point that I have the ETH in my MetaMask. I’m having problems converting through the Uniswap
                        Top right settings make sure you have it in .5%

Next underneath Elonone there will be a hot pink table. Click on it. Should allow then

Example below
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Antlers86; 05-09-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I’ll give it a shot sir. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            I’ll give it a shot sir. Much appreciated
                            Not sure what fees are up to but $50 worth the other day would have ran me $117! Just watch it and look close. When you hit swap and it takes you back to MetaMask click on the edit icon and it will show the fee. May have to try it a few time maybe before actually confirming. It will change throughout the day. I got 11 Billion shares the first time for $7 fee. Added 3 Billion shares a couple days later and fee was $40.

I will say I made it all back quick.

Comment

Now is a good time to get in. It’s dropping like it does daily around this time.

Comment

Watched the video and tried to follow it. What am I missing here?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X