Dangit!!! Prostate cancer returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    I recently had bloodwork done after reading the thread about PSA, cancer. Luckily all came normal. My doctor was surprised I came in concerned and well informed. Up until about a year ago regular dr visits was not in my routine. He told me he has the conversation monthly with patients that waited too long. Hope your story and others encourage people to not be the wait too long guy. I thank those of you sharing your stories that got my butt in the drs office.
    This made my day that hopefully these conversations keep anyone from waiting too long. I'm starting my two month vacation in California tomorrow for my treatments. Already looking forward to being home!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers! My marker numbers are still good, and I have no symptoms at this time! I'm doing fine and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Bownanza in a few weeks.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.
      Great news and thanks for sharing your story!

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Comment

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers! My marker numbers are still good, and I have no symptoms at this time! I'm doing fine and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Bownanza in a few weeks.

Great news!!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Great news there GOF chairman! Glad things are doing well and we get to keep you around creating havoc![emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Dang, I'm sorry to be reading this. You hang in there, Randy. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers answered !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news give um hell

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great Randy!

Comment

Prayers up Sir , and God Bless
                        Glad to hear the news and pray it stays that way.
                        Last edited by kruppa24; 04-16-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Sending prayers..... we can never have to many.

Comment

My Dad lived 15 years with crazy high PSA numbers..............

Comment

Prayers for ya.

Comment

Hang in there amigo!

Comment

Working...
                                X