No announcement yet.

deshaun watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story is not going to have a happy ending.

Comment

Buzbee gonna win this trial!

Comment

why in the hell would someone like watson with all the money and fame need to call these girls?
        this is what makes me think the dude has some issues. it's not like he couldn't find willing participants anywhere he went.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          why in the hell would someone like watson with all the money and fame need to call these girls?
          this is what makes me think the dude has some issues. it's not like he couldn't find willing participants anywhere he went.
          Some of them were tranny's.

Comment

Google his girlfriend and that’ll really make your head spin. She’s a smoke show! Been dating her while getting everyone of these massages! He ain’t right in the head!

Comment

I doubt the average instagram hotty likes playing with dudes butt holes. I suspect its easier to pay for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                I doubt the average instagram hotty likes playing with dudes butt holes. I suspect its easier to pay for that one.
                I got banned on FB for saying something similar but not as eloquently lolololol

Comment

Where there is smoke there is fire. Not gonna say his career is done because it's the NFL we are talking about.

For those saying he is getting a pass by the woke media because he is black I have 2 names for you Ray Rice and Ben Roethlisberger. He is getting the old reasonable doubt treatment because he is a top 5 QB in a niche professional industry that's worth 100 billion dollars and is propped up by big media and advertising dollars.

The guy had +/- 50 massage therapists he found on Instagram and 22 made a complaint. If his name was Ben Carson what would the coverage look like? If his name was Joel Osteen what would the coverage look like? If his name was Manny Pacquiao? If his name was Charles Barkley?

A lot more crap in this country is about race than it should be but in my opinion with Deshaun it's not about color; It's about money.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Wow, kinda kills the spontaneous moment, doesn't it. Ma'am, please sign here first.
                    No, this dog Watson is a sickie and deserves everything he gets. Again, for the naysayers, why did he take his business to some store front shady business, when if all he truly wanted was a massage. Team Texans would have sent professionals to give him the best massage ever. Dog Watson didn't want that, he liked the thrill of making girls do what they really didn't want.
                    BTW, Kraft didn't force himself, he paid, and so what, he wasn't married.
                    I get that it kills the moment but it is what a lot of high profile guys do. Usually their handlers do this part for them. At least in the movies this is how they show it done

Comment

Working...
                    X