Any day leases in southeast TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any day leases in southeast TX

Wife just got a bow and is shooting really well. we are wondering if there are any day leases within a couple hrs drive of Baytown? just looking for a day lease. TIA

???

Comment

Following

Comment

Nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish there was more in SE Texas. Most hunting spots I'm aware of in SE Texas are taken up and leases rarely seen on the forums - usually North and West Texas which is too far to drive. I do know a place that has bow and rifle near Victoria. They have interesting terrain, mesquite flats one side and Coleta River bottom hardwoods on the other which has bow blinds. Shoot a pm and I'll give ya his number and your welcome to ask him but no promises.

Comment

Double L in Victoria!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Independence ranch is really good it’s in Gonzales Tx

Comment

Not sure if they still do hunts. Or if it’s even a hunt, but this one is in Winnie

Griffith Exotic Ranch is a first class facility designed for business executives and skilled trophy hunters alike. The Griffith Exotic Ranch offers a relaxed, isolated atmosphere with luxurious accommodations. We offer trophy hunting for axis, fallow, elk bull & Cow, blackbuck antelope, red stagg. Hunts are available in packages that include lodging and individual guides.

Comment

Originally posted by Caden 54 View Post
                  Independence ranch is really good it’s in Gonzales Tx
                  Gonna be a tough find in East Texas. But do your research before looking at independence ranch!

Just google it and you will find info

Comment

Originally posted by caden 54 View Post
                    independence ranch is really good it’s in gonzales tx
                    lol!

Comment

following I have the same question - bump
                      Stay far far far away from Independence

Comment

Set just north of Dayton, TX, our native and predator hunting ranch is home to a large variety of big game and spans nearly 2,000 acres.

Huffman, TX.

Comment

I wasn't too hip on Davis 5, this is their price off their web site.
                          Surely there's something more reasonable for a doe. Ya I know the landowners point of view - their ranch, all the associated costs and I get that and respect that. But I love to hunt and 650 simply takes all the fun out of it for my budget. And that doesn't even include a hamburger -

Whitetail Does (all whitetail hunts are fully guided)
                          $500 plus $150 per day guide fee – meals and lodging are an additional fee.

Comment

Ive never been to this ranch, but its been around a while.

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
                              X