No announcement yet.

Arrow Pilot Taco Soup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great hearty meal....Got this brewing right now in the crock pot.. I like to brown the meat in a frying pan.. put everything in the crock pot. I add a can of tomato sauce to give it some more liquid to cook all day in. Turn to high until it comes to a boil, the turn down to low and let it brew all day. This is the fourth time I have made it.. Love to freeze the left overs in margarine containers and take to school to microwave for lunch .. (I am a HS teacher).

Comment

Its even better the next day...we don't use corn in ours, we substitute white hominy for the corn

Comment

everytime i see this thread i get really hungry and crave taco soup!!

Comment

I know what I am having sunday.thanks<><

Comment

changed it up a little,still very good stuff

Comment

I am making some in my crockpot this weekend. I love to freeze the leftovers in plastic margarine containers. Another teacher at school who I had turned onto this recipe.. bought the ingredients for a batch for him and his wife last night. This cooler weather and rain makes a good time for this stuff.

Comment

Made a big pot the other night...Great recipe Would be great in a thermos to take to the stand.....

Comment

Had it all the way up here in Iowa last night. The weather is cool and nothing sounded better than Taco Soup with some cornbread and fresh honey.

mole

Comment

Looks great, I might have to give this one a try.

Comment

Weather says....its time for Taco Soup!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

This recipe is too good to let die. I made it for about the 15th time tonight. This recipe has put smiles on tons of people's faces!

It is ALLSOME!!!

Comment

I made some Saturday night, and it's way good............made my head hurt though...

Comment

Hey thats my 2 can soup recipe ,the guys at deer camp love it .

Comment

40 Degrees and rainin........Taco Soup happens tonight.

Comment

I know what's for dinner tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X