Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on 17NOV

Comment

780 old reliable Duke’s and banana moon pie!

Comment

790. 7 on dukes w/granola bars and 3 with .22

Comment

Comment

Got 6 more this weekend using dukes with corn and or sardines for bait. Got a couple bigguns. 797
            Attached Files

Comment

We got 3 on sat (800) in our dukes traps has to leave in the morning or we’d have a bunch more
              Last edited by coy-ote; 11-29-2021, 10:31 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                Got 6 more this weekend using dukes with corn and or sardines for bait.
                I tried a couple weeks ago with tuna in the Dukes traps, didn't work. It's like the Hill Country coons don't know how good that tastes. Maybe I should try the sardines?

I have one that's driving me crazy at the feeder... (I hope the sucker landed on his head)

Comment

1 dukes and a .22
                  1 dukes and a shovel

Comment

804….

2 on protein with 2-3 mini marshmallows mixed in.

Comment

Had several hogs and coons coming in regularly to one of my feeders. Last Friday night I came back to it after I had filled the rest of the feeders. Parked at the end of the shooting lane and waited about 5 minutes. Shined my red LED light and had 3 piled up under the feeder. I was hoping all 3 would line up, but took the shot with only 2 in line. The 3rd one stayed there, but I couldn't get another round chambered in time. Also caught another at the house last month, that I forgot to add, in a Duke's with corn.

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like we ended with 807 coons for 2021.....slight drop off from last year but still a solid year and definitely not our lowest.

Hopefully we can continue the solid participation of the previous years. New thread starting soon.

Comment

808 Got one last weekend. Dukes and In... Tha... Face!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
                            808 Got one last weekend. Dukes and In... Tha... Face!
                            Go add this one to the 2022 thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X