KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Thanks guys. Good times. Still in the stand but I think my nipples are frozen.
    Clothes are recommended when the temp dips below 50.

More than just a loin cloth anyways

Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Just sayin'
      Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Just sayin'
        Somebody told me hunting was so easy that a caveman can do it. This the rabbit loincloth and yaupon bow.

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Rabbit loincloth?
          Durn it I knew I was doing something wrong. Is that worn fuzzy side in?
          I think I could go for that. [emoji51]

I would recommend this camo jacket if the temps drop below 40.

Not sure how a faux rabbit taste, but it makes a pretty jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by DaveC; 11-06-2021, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Somebody told me hunting was so easy that a caveman can do it. This the rabbit loincloth and yaupon bow.
            You practicin for the naked and afraid TV show?

Comment

Funny fellers I tell you.

Got skunked on deer. Typical.

Comment

Beautiful morning 8m the woods. So glad I didn't get interrupted by any pesky deer!

Comment

You musta triggered some emotions in me, Bobby. Cause the pics got all blurry. Or is there a grass fire nearby?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    You musta triggered some emotions in me, Bobby. Cause the pics got all blurry. Or is there a grass fire nearby?
                    Morning fog!

Comment

The rabbit bidmess has been booming so we took a road trip to pick up an awesome new buck and doe to expand our number of litters. Mamma needed a new grow out cage for the weaned rabbits.

Built an 8' cage today that has a partition in the middle. Also has a small door in the partition that can be opened.

Just need to slap together a frame and roof so I can hang it.

Comment

Me and my siblings had rabbits as kids. Those things will either be eating, pooping or making babies. No need for the birds and the bees talk when you have rabbits around.

Comment

425!!!

Awesome!!! I hope I get there!

Comment

That should get some meat rabbits raised! Nice job!

Comment

Well...I've been wanting/needing a real bridge over our creek to get to the back of the property. The creek bisects the land into two 10 acre sections (roughly). I looked at all different kinds of bridges from old mobile home trailers, truck trailers, telephone poles, etc. They all seemed kinda trashy and mamma wants her land to look pretty.

Was cruising facebook marketplace and found a guy out of Palestine that builds heavy duty bridges. He has his own sawmill equipment and treats timbers with a burning process to make them water/bug resistant.

We talked for a few weeks and I told him i wanted something that I could drive a tractor, f250, dozer, whatever over. So in a few weeks they are installing a 25' long, 7' wide bridge with 10x10 timbers and a center support that goes into the creek. Concrete footings on the bank and some type of support base that will be anchored into the creek with deep drill stem. He load tested it today with an F250 (without the center support) and sent me a pic. I'll post up some pics after it's installed at our place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0561_20211231_152535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	24673305

Comment

Well...I've been wanting/needing a real bridge over our creek to get to the back of the property. The creek bisects the land into two 10 acre sections (roughly). I looked at all different kinds of bridges from old mobile home trailers, truck trailers, telephone poles, etc. They all seemed kinda trashy and mamma wants her land to look pretty.

Was cruising facebook marketplace and found a guy out of Palestine that builds heavy duty bridges. He has his own sawmill equipment and treats timbers with a burning process to make them water/bug resistant.

We talked for a few weeks and I told him i wanted something that I could drive a tractor, f250, dozer, whatever over. So in a few weeks they are installing a 25' long, 7' wide bridge with 10x10 timbers and a center support that goes into the creek. Concrete footings on the bank and some type of support base that will be anchored into the creek with deep drill stem. He load tested it today with an F250 (without the center support) and sent me a pic. I'll post up some pics after it's installed at our place.

[ATTACH]1075611[/ATTACH]

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X