This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see how the Horns respond this week against the Cowboys. They can’t dwell on what happened in the Cotton Bowl or they’ll get whipped by a good OSU squad.
    Huge recruiting weekend too. They missed an opportunity for a statement win yesterday. Now they have a must win at home and they need to look impressive doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      It’ll be interesting to see how the Horns respond this week against the Cowboys. They can’t dwell on what happened in the Cotton Bowl or they’ll get whipped by a good OSU squad.
      If I had to pick the game right now, I would have to pick OSU. Two weeks to prepare, we always get their A game. I sure hope our crowd shows up and helps. We will need it.

Hook'em

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Let’s put it this way. The OL was so bad, one of them graded out in the single digits.

OL ranked 91st overall
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 10-11-2021, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          If I had to pick the game right now, I would have to pick OSU. Two weeks to prepare, we always get their A game. I sure hope our crowd shows up and helps. We will need it.

Hook'em

I think Sark bounces back and Okie Lite gets a heavy dose of #5. But they better not have a Cotton Bowl hangover because Gundy always brings it for this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            This article sums it up pretty well. Straight up Dumpster fire.

https://wreckemred.com/2021/10/10/te...HwxZmKHGkZ3qPY
            That's a well written article and a a direct reflection of where I'm at also. It's telling that I actually took pleasure in an aggie victory Saturday night. I'm going to spend the rest of the season enjoying good football and get over the thinking that Tech actually has a chance. At least before, we had a potent offense to trade for our bad defense. Now we have neither and it's just terrible football all the way around.

Comment

Texas JACK Jacoby Jones (foot) and WR Jordan Whittington (clavicle) are due for surgery. Sark doesn’t have a timetable on when either will return.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  I think Sark bounces back and Okie Lite gets a heavy dose of #5. But they better not have a Cotton Bowl hangover because Gundy always brings it for this game.

I would think you are right in Sark riding #5. You are also right on Gundy but you forgot.... he is a man.... https://youtu.be/zQ3oXkDPKbM

Comment

It’s been a fun first half of the CFB season...it’s been a roller coaster for a lot of teams (including the Ags, unfortunately.) I hope to see more (all) unbeatens fall and continued shakeup for the rest of the season!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      It’s been a fun first half of the CFB season...it’s been a roller coaster for a lot of teams (including the Ags, unfortunately.) I hope to see more (all) unbeatens fall and continued shakeup for the rest of the season!
                      It is a weird year in college football and I think it is going to get even crazier down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        They are horrible. Sad times for Tech football for sure. Time to clean house. So bad in fact, I willingly turned off the game to watch the Aggies play Bama. Man that hurt even typing it lol. Great game for the Aggies though! Was glad to see Bama go down.
                        I think I saw where it would cost Tech $20 million to get rid of the staff? Is that right, I didn't see any details? I did listen to Wells post game presser and it sounded like he has given up to me. Pretty much just answered every question with 'I don't know' or 'Not sure what the problem is'

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Texas JACK Jacoby Jones (foot) and WR Jordan Whittington (clavicle) are due for surgery. Sark doesn’t have a timetable on when either will return.

Whitt can't stay healthy. Hate it cuz he's a phenomenal athlete

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                            Ruh rah
                            ruh rah
                            ruh rah ree ,

ruh rah
                            ruh rah ...

this sucks
                            RTR
                            Heeeeyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Yes. It’s gonna get silly down the stretch. The Big 10 schools should start picking each other off soon. Interesting to see if OU can keep it going without dropping a game or two down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I see horn has moved into the “We lost due to poor officiating” phase of grief.
                                I did not say we lost because of poor officiating. I said the officiating is bad and they miss calls…on both sides.

I can always count on you for lame post with zero substance! It’s just what you do! One liners!

Comment

Working...
                                X