Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Prices

I just drove from the Naval Academy in Annopolis Md to DFW yesterday (5-13) and the entire drive the most expensive gas by more than 20 cents was in Texas. Correct me if I’m wrong but if we produce and refine more fuel than those other states we should be cheaper. I paid 40 cents less per gallon in Tennessee than any place I found in Texas.

State taxes??

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      State taxes??
      Maryland gasoline taxes are currently 16 cents more per gallon than Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by CDF View Post
        I just drove from the Naval Academy in Annopolis Md to DFW yesterday (5-13) and the entire drive the most expensive gas by more than 20 cents was in Texas. Correct me if I’m wrong but if we produce and refine more fuel than those other states we should be cheaper. I paid 40 cents less per gallon in Tennessee than any place I found in Texas.
        Maybe it depends on where you’re at or what day or what quality (brand name not actual quality) of gas you were looking at.

The current AAA national average shows Texas at $4.12 and…
        Mayland $4.43
        Tennessee $4.18
        Pennsylvania $4.59
        Virginia $4.28
        California $5.92 (I just threw them in for grins)…..

…. and so on.

Comment

Production don’t mean as much as location and the income of said location. As with any good sold. The more money that area makes… the more they will spend on what they want

While California is higher and cost of living is higher… the wages and willingness to spend is higher…. It all washes out…. That’s why minimum wage increases do ZERO

Comment

I was in New England (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont) last week. The fuel prices there were all over a dollar more than fuel prices in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 weeks ago Illinois and Texas were the highest priced gas going to Rend Lake. This week going to lake Washington in MS Texas had the highest priced gas. Maybe that’s to make all the new Kalifornia residents feel at home?

Comment

$4.19 for unleaded at HEB in Temple.

Comment

fjb...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    fjb...
                    Ditto

Comment

I just paid the most I have ever paid for Gas in my 59 years. Really Sucks.

Comment

Refineries about to go in turnaround mode. Going to jump even more.

Comment

Was at a ball tournament in Louisiana (Ruston) this weekend and gas was 20¢ cheaper than in Texas.

Comment

We drove back to McKinney from Destin last weekend. It was essentially the same price all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't understand why democrats think they're helping the poor. Gas prices are about to keep the poor from going to work. Maybe that's the game plan?

Comment

Working...
                              X