Freedom To Fly Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom To Fly Again

Throw it away. But you know there will be some aircrews that may still want that CONTROL.
    Attached Files

Awesome

Comment

Just in time as I'm headed to DC on Thursday.

I too am a little worried about those out of control flight crews. But they can put a sock in it for now.

Comment

Love Field is still requiring masks inside the building. So it isnt as over as some would think.

Comment

But put on some nitrile gloves before you touch that nasty asz screen and keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Love Field is still requiring masks inside the building. So it isnt as over as some would think.
            Not what is being reported…

DFW Airport on Tuesday morning responded to a judge's ruling that allowed transportation hubs to make their own decisions on face masks.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              Lubbock’s Preston Smith was too after the decision was announced and late yesterday or overnight they reversed course. Love may have had a similar initial reaction.

And I don’t think the DOJ is going to challenge or does not expect to win if they did.

The not wearing masks is just bonus, this is a win for liberty, for Americans

Comment

FINALLY! And from a Trump appointee none the less. Trump's legacy lives on.

Airports will switch over the coming week. This has been a long time coming.

We fly to WI with a 2 yo and 1 yo in June. I was not looking forward to having to pretend to care for 2 hours that my 2 yo didn't have a mask on his face.

Comment

I cant wait to see the Nancy videos when people are not wearing a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                    I cant wait to see the Nancy videos when people are not wearing a mask.
                    Lol yep ,
                    My sister wears a mask and I texted her that was no longer needed and next picture was her flipping me the bird

Comment

This chart says it all, comparing COVID cases per 100,000 in the 11 states that never mandated masks vs the 39 that did mandate masks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.17.22-All-States.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	24682154

Comment

The pro-mask nuts are losing their minds over this, I really feel for these people, they have lost their sense of reality.

So many are saying they will now have to cancel their flights because of this, if they feel so strongly about their mask then them wearing theirs should be enough to protect them, right?! It's not like they have been wearing a respirator the last two years...

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          The pro-mask nuts are losing their minds over this, I really feel for these people, they have lost their sense of reality.

So many are saying they will now have to cancel their flights because of this, if they feel so strongly about their mask then them wearing theirs should be enough to protect them, right?! It's not like they have been wearing a respirator the last two years...
                          These are the same people who were going to flee to Canada if Trump got elected. Guess where they still live? And guess what flights they will still get on?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post

If they decide to stay home, that'll be all the better for all of us sane people. It's a crying shame what these nonsensical psyops have done to some of those folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              If they decide to stay home, that'll be all the better for all of us sane people. It's a crying shame what these nonsensical psyops have done to some of those folks.
                              In my opinion that is exactly what has happened to the people that are fanatically in favor of masks and cause trouble complaining and confronting people. They have been convinced (brainwashed?) that not wearing masks risks their lives and everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X