Snake Boot Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake Boot Poll

So, I need a new pair of snake boots, and after researching here and on the internet I am down to:

Chippewa 17" Cutter Back Zip Snake Boot
    Danner Sharptail Snake Boot

For comfort, which would you choose?

Not looking at other options.

Chips

Comment

Hands down Danner is the most COMFORTABLE. They aren't the most stylish so make sure you're not one of those weekend urban cowboy hunters if you buy Danners

Comment

I own the Chippewas. Can’t speak to the other brand but the Chippewas might be the most comfortable boots I own.

Comment

NO experience with Danners, but I love my Chips.

Comment

Danners

Comment

Danners

Comment

I have Danners

Comment

Go with the one's Made In USA.......hint: Starts with Chipp

Comment

Danners are definitely more comfortable for my feet, my son likes his Chips better. I'd say try them both.

Comment

The only thing my Chippewas are good for is causing blisters.

Comment

Danger boots are always extremely comfortable on my feet, but I don’t own their snake boots.

I do own a pair of Chips and they are not my favorites.

Comment

I’ve never owned a pair of Danners, but I love my Chips. They’re as comfortable as my house shoes. I can wear them all day and into the night without getting fatigued.

Comment

I wear chips and they are by far the most uncomfortable boot I’ve ever owed but I continue to wear them because they were to dang expensive. If you do a lot of walking I wouldnt go chips. They are also a PITA to get off if your feet sweat also.

Comment

No experience with the chips, i do own the sharptails, and they are very comfortable, and a lot lighter than they look like they would be. I wear them all day with no problem and never had a blister from them.

Comment

Working...
                              X