Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH ladies or husbands w/ wives carrying an Iphone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    I see you caught the subtle irony in my post...

Just a tad.

Comment

My wife uses the pink camo otter box on her 5s. It is protective but otter box bulky.....
      I use a black lifeproof case. It is just as protective and waterproof while being only half as bulky.

ANY CASE is better than no case but none of them are fool proof

Comment

Wife uses a lifeproof and loves it. I have otterbox defender on mine. Both have saved us many times.

Comment

LifeProof...

Comment

I think I just fainted. The suburban princess thinks she might like the "PINK CAMO" otter box! .

Comment

BTW folks...thank you all for the suggestions and experiences.....the "boss" is mulling them all over as we speak..

Comment

I am a minimalist on cases as well. I have the smallest case for my 6 Plus they sold at Best Buy. This phone would look like a Surface Pro in an Otterbox.

I am just not that rough on phones.

Comment

I prefer Otterbox or LifeProof. The wife thought they were to bulky. She went with a Thule Atmos X3 case and is very happy with it so far.

Comment

Otterbox with granddaughter's pic

Comment

She can be like my daughter and go without, it's only cost her 4 new screens and 3 replacement phones. No hill for a stepper like you Jason!

Comment

Ive run otterboxes since the 1st Gen Iphone. The only time Ive damaged an Iphone is when I dropped it and cracked the screen when I took it out to clean it.

Wife used a Speck for a while on her 4 till it disintegrated. The last year its been naked and no problems.

Daughter uses whatever is "cute" and had no problems.

Comment

My wife refuses to get a case for her Iphones. She currently has a 6+ and I think I am going to drop it as soon as she hands it to me. That phone is slick on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I think I just fainted. The suburban princess thinks she might like the "PINK CAMO" otter box! .

LIKE!

Lol

Comment

Otter boxes here on all our iPhones.

Comment

Other Box on my i6 and I like it. They've made some great improvement to the defender case for the i6 and it fits good imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X