No announcement yet.

Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! Got some temps I can work with, out side~!

Hope everbody is enjoy-n the weekend.

Comment

If you go to the lake this weekend, please, please wear a life jacket ! And a kill switch if you're driving a boat . There'll be lots of crazy people out there on the water, all times of the day. And night.

Comment

Finally got a chance to check in here , I've been running and training the dogs and at the endow my day I'm beat . Everyone be careful this long weekend and don't forget about those that we have lost.

Comment

And.....the Brazos lake levels continue to drop. How low with they go? I don't know. The little rain we got Friday evening didn't do much.

Comment

Did everybody get their survey in?

Comment

Started doing my survey incrementally through the year. Easier than one at the end.

Comment

I do the same Razorback. And check it at the end of the year too.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

7 of 12 lakes on the Brazos ACE sight are 3 foot or more below normal. All lakes on the Brazos are below normal. Colorado River system is really hurting bad too. The W lake, even though low, is still in pretty good shape, considering they used to keep it 9-11 foot below normal. Good news is Grandbury and PK are flushing the river with light releases about once a week. A lake is a shallow lake. It don't take much to make it flood. And a few feet low like now can really make a difference.

W lake is 3.99 feet low, at the moment.

A lake is 3.12 feet low at the moment.

Comment

If you go out this weekend in a boat or personal water craft, be sure to wear a PDF with a kill switch attached to your self. The lake will be crowded due to other lakes being low. And please don't boat and drink.

Me? I ain't going anywhere near the lake on a holiday weekend, anymore.

Comment

I completely forgot to get my survey in…. Did it today but are they going to deny my permit this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughterhog View Post
                        I completely forgot to get my survey in…. Did it today but are they going to deny my permit this year?

Denial could be a possibility. You should call the office and see if they will still let you in, since you turned one in. Never hurts to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughterhog View Post
                          Man I am in the same boat. Checked the form today, saw your post and realized my error. been trying to contact the office with no luck. Phone rings once then hangs up.
                          Did you ever find anything out?

Comment

Originally posted by Justinld12 View Post
                            Man I am in the same boat. Checked the form today, saw your post and realized my error. been trying to contact the office with no luck. Phone rings once then hangs up.
                            Did you ever find anything out?
                            Got in touch with the corps office and they told me they were changing it from 6/1, we had to by 8/1 to get in success reports but sooner the better. FYI

Comment

New permits should be available Aug 15th, same day new licenses are available.

Comment

TG, you are coming up on new thread start, get it together, who is starting it?

Comment

Working...
                                X