Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you watch your shows? How many apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you watch your shows? How many apps?

I had a great deal as an AT&T employee. I had Directv for $10 a month. Also had HBOMax and Disney+ free.

Well AT&T and Directv parted ways and I no longer enjoy cheap tv. I have Prime Video and Paramount (only to watch Yellowstone)

I see movies and series I’d like to watch, but they are on Netflix, Hulu, Paramount+, and others.

Do y’all just pay a fee for several different providers so you get the shows you want? I don’t watch much tv, but my wife does. There’s only a few series I’m interested in, but seems like they are all on a different providers.

Prime, Netflix, and HBOMax covers pretty much everything we're interested in. If there's nothing on any of those, we just go do something else.

Comment

I watch a lot of YOuTube. I also watch stuff on Amazon Prime.

Comment

We have Prime, Netflix, and youtubetv. If it was up to me, I would ditch Netflix, but she won’t let me.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          We have Prime, Netflix, and youtubetv. If it was up to me, I would ditch Netflix, but she won’t let me.

Bisch

Only thing I’d like to watch on Netflix is Ozark.

I didn’t know YouTube had a separate tv service

Comment

I just pay for DISH. Not willing to do the pain of streaming and pay for internet/WiFi where I live since it alone is hard to get and expensive and I don’t need it. Sorry you cheap ride crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cox1 View Post
              I just pay for DISH. Not willing to do the pain of streaming and pay for internet/WiFi where I live since it alone is hard to get and expensive and I don’t need it. Sorry you cheap ride crashed.

I had Dish for years before I switched to Direct for the perks. Seems to me they show mostly the same programs. All the good stuff is on separate apps

Comment

We moved to Hulu, Netflix, Prime a couple of years ago. I think we have Apple TV for Ted Lasso and a package with Hulu that has Disney+ for the kids. Still more $ than I would like, but so much better than Comcast!!

Comment

We have Philo. $27 a month with no sports, news propaganda or local stations. Pretty much everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Only thing I’d like to watch on Netflix is Ozark.

I didn’t know YouTube had a separate tv service

I have the YouTubetv so we can have local channels and for sports.

Bisch

Comment

HBO max is by far the best! Just want to throw that out there. I have HULU/Disney/ESPN/HBO/NETFLIX/Prime

I never use hulu anymore. Netflix for documentaries, Sports ESPN, but HBO is by far the best.

Comment

Just got rid of ATT Uverse last month and went to Youtube TV. Still have Netflix, Prime video, and Disney bundle.

Comment

We run off of a fire stick and have Netflix and Sling. Sling has a lot of channels on it.

Comment

If you have a VPN, I use cineb.net its a website that has pretty much everything free. The only catch to it is you gotta have a VPN to watch it.

Comment

U verse, Prime, Hulu, & Netflix...

Comment

Working...
                              X