JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    Texas is done…..in KS now….later than I’ve ever been here…..but we’ll give it a shot manana!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Good luck and keep us posted!
      1 down today…..worked my azz off for him. Got my eyes on some more this evening. Hopefully one of them will cooperate manana for my buddy….so we can be done!

Comment

Congrats! Good luck with them today too.

Comment

1 down today…..worked my azz off for him. Got my eyes on some more this evening. Hopefully one of them will cooperate manana for my buddy….so we can be done!

Dangit I’m jealous!

Im gonna have to do the write up for my Eastern just so I can relive the hunt!

Congrats dude

Comment

Congrats Shane!.....Where are the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart
              Can you smell the spam bot??
              exactly what I was thinking lol

Comment

So in recap….the 2 birds I had spotted with some hens from afar yesterday turned out to be Jakes. My buddy decided he’d just whack one and back to Texas we came. His tag his choice IMO. Killed a Jake or two myself over the years
                2022 officially in the books….and it was not a great one in my eyes. The Eastern I killed was awesome as usual. Birds just struggling in lots of my other spots. But as always….good times! See y’all in 2023!!

Comment

Ya'll think PoPo will like his Father's Day gift?

Whether it’s the people, the location, or the bird, every turkey hunter has a hunt they’ll never forget. Now, you can commemorate that special hunt with the ultimate piece of turkey art! Our personalized Eastern Wild Turkey print highlights the unique characteristics of Eastern Turkey and allows you to insert the hunte

Comment

Comment

That's pretty cool Clay. He will eat that up

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        That's pretty cool Clay. He will eat that up
                        Yep! I think he's goin to love it

Comment

I like that a lot. I can't remember where I've seen his stuff before (NWTF mag maybe?) I like the turkey prints and the waterfowl/flyway prints.

I think he'll like it

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                            I like that a lot. I can't remember where I've seen his stuff before (NWTF mag maybe?) I like the turkey prints and the waterfowl/flyway prints.

I think he'll like it
                            Good ol Instagram algorithm sent it my way...Then a buddy reminded me how good of a gift it would be

Comment

Working...
                            X