No announcement yet.

Turnpike Troubadours - Red Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God enabling, will be there with my three adult kids Saturday. My first time to Red Rocks. Saw them a couple of weeks ago at Billy Bob's. Great performance and the crowd was awesome.

Comment

We will be there Sunday!!!

Comment

Last night's concert was a great experience. The band was awesome. The setting was unmatched. The weather was perfect. Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
          Last night's concert was a great experience. The band was awesome. The setting was unmatched. The weather was perfect. Loved it.
          One of the best concerts, in absolutely the best venue, that I've ever attended. Weather was awesome, Reckless Kelly and Turnpike were awesome. Wasn't a huge fan of Shovels and Rope, but they had great energy, just didn't love their music. Epic trip with 3 of my buddies. Golf at Interlocken, steaks at Elways, Turnpike at Red Rocks. It was a great 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            One of the best concerts, in absolutely the best venue, that I've ever attended. Weather was awesome, Reckless Kelly and Turnpike were awesome. Wasn't a huge fan of Shovels and Rope, but they had great energy, just didn't love their music. Epic trip with 3 of my buddies. Golf at Interlocken, steaks at Elways, Turnpike at Red Rocks. It was a great 48 hours.
            Were you on the Avis transport?

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
              Were you on the Avis transport?
              No sir. But I should have been. Maybe it wouldn't have taken an hour to get out of the parking lot after the show.

I'd venture a guess that about 50% of the people in that venue last night were from Texas. I'd bet that 50% of the people on my flight home were at the concert. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I live streamed it and it was awesome even at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I’m sitting here listening to some TT on youtube. Really glad Evans sober and doing well, and just as glad they’re back kicking ***.

Have a great time tonight!

Comment

Last night was just awesome. Awesome venue awesome band.

My head hurts today….

Comment

That place is unreal!

It’s hard not to feel good for Evan, dude looks 100X better, sounds great, and the whole band seems to be having a blast again. What a talented bunch of dudes.

Shovels and Rope ain’t exactly my favorite, but they definitely bring the energy, and that girl works her *** off!

Great trip and great show, at a phenomenal venue….but they need to streamline the beer sales and bathroom situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          That place is unreal!

Great trip and great show, at a phenomenal venue….but they need to streamline the beer sales and bathroom situations.

Looks like some trees over to the West

Comment

Working...
                          X