Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F j b and k h 2

Comment

Another alternative coming. Lab generated breast milk from mammary cell tissue.
      Backed by… Guess who???
      Bill Gates of course!

BIOMILQ is developing novel technology to make human milk outside the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        F j b and k h 2
        This

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Hey, look, more pallets of formula!

So we've gone from America First to... well not even America Last, but straight up f America.

Comment

Everyone talking about low production but little talk of the huge increase in demand. A high percentage of the child bearing age females crossing the border are pregnant or get pregnant as soon as possible. Maternity wards are packed with illegals giving birth. Anchors away!
            Last edited by GarGuy; 05-13-2022, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
              So we've gone from America First to... well not even America Last, but straight up f America.

Yep. This government effing hates Americans

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Everyone talking about low production but little talk of the huge increase in demand. A high percentage of the child bearing age females crossing the border are pregnant or get pregnant as soon as possible. Maternity wards are packed with illegals giving birth. Anchors away!
                But if you mention one word of this you are called a racist. Not a realist!!

Comment

Comment

here the formula we used they have added stuff to it but pretty much the same hope this helps someone out. I believe u can still get these ingredients

This homemade goat milk formula recipe uses easy-to-digest goat milk and follows the FDA nutrient requirements of the 1980 Infant Formula Act

Comment

Rosa to the rescue!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                          The recall was due to 'contaminants' being found in one of their factories. The Flint, Michigan factory. These contaminants are bad ones. There were also multiple reported illnesses and deaths due to these. I want to stress it was reported/suspected - I don't know if the illnesses/deaths have been proven as of yet. Regardless, yes the FDA is crawling up inside of them because of the potential health risks towards babies.

Reports I'm getting is that we should start to see some relief in mid-late Summer. This is assuming no additional delays, and the possibility for delays is endless.
                          From what I've read they determined early on that the cause of the deaths were found not to be related to the factory. They've chosen to keep them shut down because of "contamination in non process areas" whatever that means

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Sorta mentioned this on mid-day news. Mexico’s shelves are packed with formula

Comment

Saw a case of similac on GunBroker for $799

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All that matters is that anchor mothers, 99% of whom breast feed their babies, have pallets of formula.

Comment

Working...
                                X