Clear All

man thats awesome! congratulations!

Comment

Great story and congrats once again!

Comment

Heck yea! Love the write up.

Congrats on an epic memory and another trophy bird

Comment

Great write up Clay, felt like I was tucked in next to y’all. Congrats to PoPo on getting his first Eastern too!

Comment

Good stuff Clay! I think them Pineywoods birds are special…..but you know that!

Comment

What an awesome story! Congrats and thanks for taking us along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks fellas

I’d miss one every morning if it meant getting to relive PoPo’s bird!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  Good stuff Clay! I think them Pineywoods birds are special…..but you know that!

They really are

Comment

Just left soccer game in NB and Headin south for Mothers Day

I’ll try my hardest to recruit a youngster for the mornin but we’ll see…Kayden already said she’s out

Comment

Congrats to all on a great season. Nice birds taken. Good luck in the morning Clay Dub

Comment

Had my last hunt of the 2022 season yesterday.
                        roosted two birds the night before. Got in there early the next morning and started working them at first light. This guy came out of nowhere opposite direction from the two birds I roosted the night before.
                        Great season. Tons of Jake's running around this season, should make for alot of gobbling 2-year olds next year.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Congrats to all on a great season. Nice birds taken. Good luck in the morning Clay Dub

Had a kid lined up but him and his dad didn’t show

Drank coffee at the gate watching 4 strutters and 12 hens.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                            Had a kid lined up but him and his dad didn’t show

Drank coffee at the gate watching 4 strutters and 12 hens.
                            I know sometimes stuff happens, but a no call, no show is one thing that really frustrates me.

Comment

One more chance for me this get a bird next Saturday. Thanks to good old TPWD, our season opens and closes on a set date, so we don’t even get a full weekend to finish the season. April 22- May 14, no matter what days they fall on.

Comment

Texas is done…..in KS now….later than I’ve ever been here…..but we’ll give it a shot manana!

Comment

Working...
                                X