Eric Church cancels concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpack View Post
    Cancels a concert in San Antonio to see a basketball game. Not a fan of his anyway but what a POS move on his part. If he wanted to attend the games, he should not have scheduled a concert during the games.

Eric Church Cancels Big Concert So He Can Watch UNC Vs. Duke, Fans ****** | TMZ LIVE - YouTube
    Who dat?

Comment

Tough crowd

The dude books stuff well in advance and then his team made the Final Four. I've seen shows or other events cancelled for less.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
        Tough crowd

The dude books stuff well in advance and then his team made the Final Four. I've seen shows or other events cancelled for less.
        This crowd loves to overreact on something that doesn’t suit them. It’s almost like they’re all possible Democrats….

He is also putting on a FREE show after reimbursing tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          This crowd loves to overreact on something that doesn’t suit them. It’s almost like they’re all possible Democrats….

They do act just like libs, throw temper tantrums over nothing.

Comment

Especially on a beautiful saturday morning during hunting & fishing season

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Dumb business move on his part. I’m sure he will lose fans over it. Doesn’t affect me one bit. I don’t listen to him. At least he had a decent reason. I’m sure lots of y’all are George Jones fans. He canceled concerts because he was drunk.

I was going to see Merle Haggard one time back in the mid to late 90’s. He was also too drunk to perform. Although the 90 seconds that he attempted to was worth the price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s always….’The rest of the story’.

Comment

Originally posted by SJ Drifter View Post
                  This.
                  Another

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Dumb business move on his part. I’m sure he will lose fans over it. Doesn’t affect me one bit. I don’t listen to him. At least he had a decent reason. I’m sure lots of y’all are George Jones fans. He canceled concerts because he was drunk.
                    I was and am a George Jones fan, and being drunk is a helluva lot better excuse than watching a stupid ball game.

Comment

Saw him last night in dallas

He puts on a good show

Enjoyed the music

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        I was going to see Merle Haggard one time back in the mid to late 90’s. He was also too drunk to perform. Although the 90 seconds that he attempted to was worth the price of admission.

The Hag was gonna play the Rose Hall in Alvin in the 80s and showed up 2 or more hours late. The band set up and played a 30 minute set and said goodnight and started breaking down. The owner got his truck and cattle trailer and blocked Merle’s tour bus and made him play the rest of the night. Legends can do that and survive. Once again excuse my ignorance, but what his an Eric Church?

Comment

Eric Church cancels concert

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          The Hag was gonna play the Rose Hall in Alvin in the 80s and showed up 2 or more hours late. The band set up and played a 30 minute set and said goodnight and started breaking down. The owner got his truck and cattle trailer and blocked Merle’s tour bus and made him play the rest of the night. Legends can do that and survive. Once again excuse my ignorance, but what his an Eric Church?

Well Eric Church has some good songs, might not be your flavor but a lot of people like his stuff. He also probably currently has more money than the Hag ever had. I like both of them.

Edit….I’m also wrong about the money, but he’s got enough.

People give Willie Nelson legend status on here. His music sucks and he’s a liberal that supports Beto.

Last edited by MBV77; 04-02-2022, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I sure hope TBH doesn't ever decide to dog pile me!!

Comment

[QUOTE=MBV77;16164353

People give Willie Nelson legend status on here. His music sucks and he’s a liberal that supports Beto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Who? And what is a Beto?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                I sure hope TBH doesn't ever decide to dog pile me!!
                                Nobody man enough to dog pile you Mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X