459.7lb Boar Hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
    If that pig could talk I wonder what he would say?
    He would say” more buttered popcorn plzzzz”

Comment

This is a wild boar idk what he weighs I never got a shot at him. But I’ve seen 327 on the hoof and he’s over that. That grass way up to my knee and I’m 6ft tall. Creek bottoms of Hill County

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Pipeliner1;16092464][quote=S-3 Ranch;16092445]
        Originally posted by zztex View Post

Do you hangout with a lot of tournament participants or criminals?😂😂😂
        What’s the difference??

Comment

Originally posted by Dmcgee View Post
          This is a wild boar idk what he weighs I never got a shot at him. But I’ve seen 327 on the hoof and he’s over that. That grass way up to my knee and I’m 6ft tall. Creek bottoms of Hill County

That could be a 70k hog! Shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            He can't he's feeding it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Recon that’s a big boar mhm

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                Or a $5,000 hog

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                  I’ve always heard there are some big pigs that live near cattle feed yards and sneak in at night and eat pretty well.
                  My brother used to run a feed lot out by Richland Springs. The black wave of pigs coming out to eat cattle feed in the evening was amazing. We put a bunch of the younger cousins in the tree line one summer night. Sounded like a war zone for few minutes when those pigs started coming out to eat. One of the boys shot a pig that was probably 350 lbs.

I think one of my nephews has one of the pigs in 2nd or 3rd place in the current contest.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    My brother used to run a feed lot out by Richland Springs. The black wave of pigs coming out to eat cattle feed in the evening was amazing. We put a bunch of the younger cousins in the tree line one summer night. Sounded like a war zone for few minutes when those pigs started coming out to eat. One of the boys shot a pig that was probably 350 lbs.

I think one of my nephews has one of the pigs in 2nd or 3rd place in the current contest.

Taged

Comment

[quote=TX CHICKEN;16092427][quote=zztex;16092285]
                      Originally posted by myway View Post

Polygraphs are only as reliable as the person administering them in my opinion. I have only had one in my life and I failed and I was absolutely telling the truth!

I know a couple of people in law enforcement and the fire fighting biz that lied their *** off on their polygraph test and passed with flying colors. Polygraphs aren’t magic.

Comment

huge pig

just a picture of a pig that fits the discussion it is not for sale or trade
                        Attached Files

Comment

the snake is 6 ft long thats in its mouth a professional blood tracker killed it in either a watermelon field or cantaloupe its been to long for me to remember

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

I was there when my ranches son killed a 454 lb’er in Atascosa Co near feedlot and cornfields. Boar, totally wild. Huge hogs in that upper river bottom area

BP

Comment

Without knowing (or really caring about) any of the details, there's a lot of domestic in that hog. The angle change in the head is a dead giveaway. The domestic traits probably is what got this hog that big.

Regardless, that's a big pig, to kill in the wild. If it's legit, I hope he gets the money.

Comment

More pics for the non FB crowd.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X